Insurance incl. motorbike/MC coverage

glegolo

Hi,

I would ove to know a little bit better about these insurancies that you can take via

your bank-card/ATM-card... I was down and talked very loosely to Bangkok Bank here

in Chaiyaphum about their insurance. 

They gave me a paper in thai, and when I asked: how much, they said 5.080 baht per year and coverage I did ask; 600K yearly..... So OK I took the paper home and showed it to the daughter here, and the very first thing she did read was that motorcy (I guess both motorbike and motorcycle) is out and is not covered at all....

My thoughts, have a accident-insurance and NOT being covered by accident caused by, or with motorbike nor motorcycle, is a big nono for me, what in hell should I need an insurance if not covered by motorbike etc?????

I feel I really need a decent insurance with a decent coverage, I would love to be covered with more than the usual worthless 35.000B,,,, maybe having up to 100K or more, would be much much better.

Anybody of you guys that can recommend such an bank or insurance-company. Would really appreciate to have a bit "meat on the bone" and have som information and learn from that.

Thank you guys,

Glegolö

Personal accident policies often exclude motorcycle and assault, or offer these covers as extras for an additional premium. PA products sold via banks are usually bare bones policies with these risks excluded. 

I'd suggest you get in touch with an insurance broker and ask for their advice on finding PA cover that includes motorcycle risks.

• Like 1