compulsory covid injections .Will we have a choice??

jippytum

On 5/16/2021 at 12:26 PM, Jeffr2 said:

China's vaccines have been used on some 250 million people globally.  NO reports of significant deaths or adverse effects.

Can you define for me please, what constitutes a ‘significant death’? 

• Like 1

Relative to whether or not China can be trusted with something as critical as a covid vaccine, regardless of the statistics, the link below provides a lot more than just examples of milk powder contamination by certain Chinese companies. According to the FBI, at one point earlier this year of the 5,000 or so counterterrorism cases on their books, almost half were CCP related. At the time this was announced, earlier this year, FBI Director Wray indicated the FBI was opening approx. 1 such case every 10 hours against the CCP. Can the Chinese be trusted? I have my own opinions, perhaps the information found in this link will help you form your own opinion. 
https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/counterintelligence/news

(select “Categories” then “China Threat” from the dropdown). 

Edited by DBath

3 hours ago, Sharp said:

Yep !! 

I'll take a chance with my own immune system @ 99+% mortality rate 

Many countries are under-reporting the casea and deaths, some enormously.
Even if you get mild symptoms, COVID can ravish all parts of the body.  Erectile issues too have been reported.  That alone, would be enough for me to queue for a jab.

The Indian variant is rampant is those parts of the UK where certain ethnic groups of people have refused vaccination.  Now they are lining up to get the jab.

We aren't going to put up with people spreading false medical information and conspiracy theories. If you are making claims please accompany them with a linked citation from an authorative source.

Unknown people on Youtube claiming to be doctors are not authorative sources.

Posts violating these guidelines will be removed and posting privileges withdrawn.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, aviator581 said:

Chinese vaccine you say no problem.  Don't forget Brazil!  Did not workout to well for them.

The people are still been vaccinated no other choice, They cant get the vaccine from the rich western country. The hate China( vaccine is 72%) and Russia ( 92%)this crowd are using every chance to spread the hate because what there doing to help stop this virus in the poor country's around the world. stopping this virus is what counts. look at what is happening now in Thailand 

On 5/16/2021 at 12:26 PM, Jeffr2 said:

China's vaccines have been used on some 250 million people globally.  NO reports of significant deaths or adverse effects.  About like the other jabs.

They are effective and will keep you from dying, or out of the ICU with a tube jammed down your throat.  Pretty good, IMHO.  Especially if that's all you can get.

We'll all be getting boosters in a year anyway due to the variants.

No reports of significant deaths or adverse effects. Or no effects? Not the same thing at all.

Edited by Farang99
misprint
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, sharksy said:

Many countries are under-reporting the cases and deaths, some enormously...

Do you think China could be one of those countries? With only 90,872 covid cases and 4,636 deaths? Those are some ridiculous numbers there.  For a country of 1.4 billion people where the disease originated no-less, but that’s just my stupid opinion. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, tlandtday said:

Nothing stupid about it.  Either China is hiding their numbers or isn't categorizing people dying with the virus rather than from the virus.  People need to seriously question a lot of what is going on.

Do some research on how China dealt with the virus initially. Draconian measures that stopped the spread of the virus. And thus, the number of cases and deaths.

Life's pretty much back to normal there.

2 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Do some research on how China dealt with the virus initially. Draconian measures that stopped the spread of the virus. And thus, the number of cases and deaths.

It's back to normal because they turned off the stupid swtich lol. 

22 hours ago, mrfill said:

Go and check out Bahrain, who used Pfizer.

Half the problem in these places is that people get the vaccine and assume they are immediately invincible. However, all vaccines take around 3 weeks to start functioning correctly and in that period, you are still just as likely to catch covid, especially if you think you are protected and forget about all the safe practices. Hence it spreads quicker, figures rise etc etc.

The countries which have succeeded, started vaccinating before lifting lockdown and got a good portion of the population jabbed before lifting restrictions.

Thailand tried by lifting a lot of restrictions and promising vaccines later. And guess what? ....

They had Songkran and ruined everything 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

I've done my research and then some... I've lived there and even worked for the largest privately held telecom company in China, whose CEO and founder was former Chinese military and is still a high-level member of the CCP. My wife is also Chinese and we both still have very close ties to many people there - and what goes on inside 'the great firewall'. Life is not "pretty much back to normal there". Of which draconian measures do you speak? The ones where people were being locked inside there homes and even starving because they could not go out and even buy food? I can tell you that is true, but why would you imply those measures were even a success? Forgive me if I'm misinterpreting what you've written.

I'm curious how you would make a claim that everything is "pretty much back to normal there"? What is your source of that information? And since you've done your "research" I'm sure you are also aware that most of what gets reported out of China is tightly controlled by the CCP. They do not have freedom of the press there, not by a long shot. 

Edited by DBath
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, JRG23 said:

Through work I know many people based in China, mainly Beijing and Shanghai.

All of them were vaccinated some months ago with the Sinovac dose (along with millions and millions of others in China).

None of my colleagues report anything untoward. All fine and healthy and vaccinated.

I'd take it.

Good for you, go ahead and take it then.

On 5/17/2021 at 7:44 PM, azaazo9 said:

''The Russians produce Novichok poison and use it to kill dissenting Russians in exile.''????????

Are you serious?

While it may not be totally relevant, it's certainly not helping their cause.

11 hours ago, DBath said:

I've done my research and then some... I've lived there and even worked for the largest privately held telecom company in China, whose CEO and founder was former Chinese military and is still a high-level member of the CCP. My wife is also Chinese and we both still have very close ties to many people there - and what goes on inside 'the great firewall'. Life is not "pretty much back to normal there". Of which draconian measures do you speak? The ones where people were being locked inside there homes and even starving because they could not go out and even buy food? I can tell you that is true, but why would you imply those measures were even a success? Forgive me if I'm misinterpreting what you've written.

I'm curious how you would make a claim that everything is "pretty much back to normal there"? What is your source of that information? And since you've done your "research" I'm sure you are also aware that most of what gets reported out of China is tightly controlled by the CCP. They do not have freedom of the press there, not by a long shot. 

From what I've read, and heard from my friends who own factories there, life is back pretty much back to normal.  Cases are almost non-existent.  I mean pretty much none.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/china/

Yes, those draconian measures.  I'm not saying they are good, but they worked.  As did shutting down borders.  It worked.

Perhaps this will help you.  And yes, I'm well aware of freedom of the press issues there.  But that's not what we're talking about.

https://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2021/05/03/sciencethousands-of-revelers-join-wuhan-music-festival.html

Thousands of revelers join Wuhan music festival

19 hours ago, tlandtday said:

It's back to normal because they turned off the stupid swtich lol. 

It's back to normal because of the measures they took.  The stupid switch is what they turned on here, and in India, Brazil, US, etc, etc, etc. 

On 5/16/2021 at 12:21 PM, jippytum said:

I would not accept the Corronavac  vaccine produced in  China .A country that bulked up baby formula just to make more profit  causing infant fatalities and are under suspicion of starting the corona virus in their chemical laboratories in Wuhan.
The Russians produce Novichok poison and use it to kill dissenting Russians in exile.The most recent attempt was in  Salisbury in 2018. Would you accept an injection from the  people who use indiscriminate chemical warfare in foreign countries to silence dissent from its own citizens.I would decline Sputnik vaccine made in Russia.

Thanks for keeping an open mind....going back to your country of citizenship is an option...but I'm guessing you have issues with them also

3 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

From what I've read, and heard from my friends who own factories there, life is back pretty much back to normal.  Cases are almost non-existent.  I mean pretty much none.

5 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

Yes, those draconian measures.  I'm not saying they are good, but they worked.  As did shutting down borders.  It worked.

Perhaps this will help you.  And yes, I'm well aware of freedom of the press issues there.  But that's not what we're talking about.

https://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2021/05/03/sciencethousands-of-revelers-join-wuhan-music-festival.html

Somehow "pretty much back to normal" doesn't jive with a case rate of 91,000 and a death rate of 4,636 for a population of 1.4 billion people. As far as the draconian measures, where I know for a fact people were "sealed" in their homes and not allowed to leave - not even to buy groceries or medicines for their loved ones. Are you proposing the same is done elsewhere, including here in Thailand? As far as that pic you posted of the Wuhan super-spreader concert, well I won't even dignify that with a reply.

It's back to normal because of the measures they took.  The stupid switch is what they turned on here, and in India, Brazil, US, etc, etc, etc. 

Back to normal???? IMO, a case rate of .00065 for 1.4 billion people and a death rate against those 91,000 cases of .0207 is "pretty much....normal"!! Especially, if you believe those ridiculous numbers.

Edited by DBath

2 hours ago, DBath said:

Back to normal???? IMO, a case rate of .00065 for 1.4 billion people and a death rate against those 91,000 cases of .0207 is "pretty much....normal"!! Especially, if you believe those ridiculous numbers.

Ridiculous numbers are the ones you put up. Especially as pretty much every country has admitted to under counting cases and deaths. If they even report them at all, as some don't.

On 5/16/2021 at 12:21 PM, jippytum said:

I would not accept the Corronavac  vaccine produced in  China .A country that bulked up baby formula just to make more profit  causing infant fatalities and are under suspicion of starting the corona virus in their chemical laboratories in Wuhan.
The Russians produce Novichok poison and use it to kill dissenting Russians in exile.The most recent attempt was in  Salisbury in 2018. Would you accept an injection from the  people who use indiscriminate chemical warfare in foreign countries to silence dissent from its own citizens.I would decline Sputnik vaccine made in Russia.

Saturday Night Live could use material like this!

2 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

Ridiculous numbers are the ones you put up. Especially as pretty much every country has admitted to under counting cases and deaths. If they even report them at all, as some don't.

You’re not getting it, are you?  The 91,000 (90,908 rounded up) cases and 4,636 deaths for China are your numbers! I was pointing out to you how ridiculous they are - I was being sarcastic!!

Did you not even read the above link you posted? 

27 minutes ago, DBath said:

You’re not getting it, are you?  The 91,000 (90,908 rounded up) cases and 4,636 deaths for China are your numbers! I was pointing out to you how ridiculous they are - I was being sarcastic!!

Did you not even read the above link you posted? 

And I'm saying any stats based on them is dodgy. Add 2-4X. Then try your numbers. Might be closer to reality. IMHO