Better Than Lipton Tea

Bob4u

4 hours ago, rickudon said:

It contains 94% Assam tea, 5% sugar, vanilla flavouring and a bit of colouring. Not that bad, about the same as Tesco red label, and still better than Liptons! Yes not what i would choose in the UK, but options other than ordering on-line are limited in Udon. Usually i bring back PG tips or equivalent from my annual trip to UK - which hasn't happened for 2 years.

What is the problem with ordering online ? I ordered 2 boxes of that Yorkshire tea 458 bt, inclusive shipping. Was on lazada. 

UK price 2.99 per box (so probably imported from the uk as it has a GBP price) so sure its double of the UK but still 458 bt for 160 bags works out to 2,86 bt per bag. 1 bag makes around 550ml of tea. 

Much cheaper as all the other stuff i drink Singa Soda water and before coke zero or sprite zero. So it depends a bit with what you compare it

• Like 2

18 hours ago, rickudon said:

Usually i bring back PG tips or equivalent from my annual trip to UK - which hasn't happened for 2 years.

Yes, even my 'mules' have not been making trips with my Yorkshire Gold in their suitcases. 

13 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Yorkshire, PG and Typhoo all available in Siambury's for those that live in Pattaya.

Have yet to see my childhood tea Mantunna, does it even still exist?

Haven't got the truck this week to get me through the floods!

16 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Just received 2 years supply of Typhoo tea bag (6 boxes) and HP sauce for 950bht (Lazada).

That's 4 cups a day for probably the rest of my life.

I was persuaded, I have some Heinz Salad Cream, Oxtail soup and, get this, HP Baked Beans with pork sausages on the way. The latest of those made me think back to younger days when I saw the pic of the tin. 

Edited by jacko45k