Wowing Miss Universe fans, Thailand’s Amanda Obdam reaches Top 10

snoop1130

14 hours ago, RobMuir said:

She is definitely worth waking up to root for.

Had better looking bargirls in my time, apart from the smelly fish breath in the morning, all was delightful.

Edited by 4MyEgo

10 hours ago, Nsp64 said:

Do you also steal underwear off washing lines at night ????

Lol....you just brought back memories of my teenage snow dropping days.....ooops

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

“An honorary ambassador in any branch or organization must have a clear, scrupulous history and behavior that represents their country,”

This ROFLMAO moment brought to you by Narisroj Fuangrabil, former Thai ambassador to Argentina.

Considering that most posters on this forum are old, likely wrinkly and either fat or skinny, plus some 

are just butt ugly, I guess I can understand all the comments.  Jealousy and envy are not great things to have.

I for one still like to see the young women who compete for what ever beauty contests that still exist.

There are enough people in the world who have problems with their appearance, and secretly wish they

had better looks, or were younger, but that is life.

Geezer

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

“An honorary ambassador in any branch or organization must have a clear, scrupulous history and behavior that represents their country,”

This ROFLMAO moment brought to you by Narisroj Fuangrabil, former Thai ambassador to Argentina.

Without doubt Narisroj was referring to people with a "clear, scrupulous history" such as the current deputy minister of agriculture and cooperatives, a shining beacon of honesty, transparency and decency. I mean, who is better suited to "represent their country" than a convicted heroin trafficker?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, bobbin said:

Always gonna be some haters..

She's a lovely girl, both "naturally" and in competition kit.

Plus, she's got a brain (first class honours in University) and a social conscience that she is not afraid to use..

All very salient points that are unfortunately, totally missed by the  "seen better at 7-eleven" crowd.

(you know who you are)

• Like 2

She's beautiful but meh. I see better looking women on my way to and from work. Some absolute stunners in my Line feed.

The question is for these beauty contestants is who can put up with all of that nonsense. That whittles down to very few people that are willing to put up with that <deleted> and that are self-absorbed enough to be able to become a beauty pageant contestant.

I'm not woke... I'll look at them all day long but in my opinion she's far from the most beautiful woman in Thailand.

Edited by kynikoi
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, kynikoi said:

She's beautiful but meh. I see better looking women on my way to and from work. Some absolute stunners in my Line feed.

The question is for these beauty contestants is who can put up with all of that nonsense. That whittles down to very few people that are willing to put up with that <deleted> and that are self-absorbed enough to be able to become a beauty pageant contestant.

I'm not woke... I'll look at them all day long but in my opinion she's far from the most beautiful woman in Thailand.

Me too. I have seen better looking women on my barstool

16 minutes ago, kynikoi said:

Maybe that is what beauty contests are about, it's not only about a beautiful face, but also the brains - education - personality and a few more things.

How do you think those stunners on Line would fare in that department?

1 minute ago, Susco said:

Maybe that is what beauty contests are about, it's not only about a beautiful face, but also the brains - education - personality and a few more things.

How do you think those stunners on Line would fare in that department?

That's a good point but most of them look like they have a good deal of money. Many of them often posing in University uniforms from Chula and Thammasat.

In all fairness, as a nation Thai women are pretty good looking lot.