Cpr test

Hi again hopefully this is my last question to you all . I'm about to book rt- cpr test. Is it 72 hours before my first flight in UK. I'm flying Gasgow- Amsterdam_ Bangkok. I'm overthinking everything  just now as I don't want to make   little errors. Thanks

35 minutes ago, Rochford6 said:

Result should be within 72 hours of arrival in Thailand. 

Incorrect, see official text on Embassy website:

• (3) a COVID-19 RT-PCR test result (negative) issued no more than 72 hours before travelling
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, damascase said:

Incorrect, see official text on Embassy website:

• (3) a COVID-19 RT-PCR test result (negative) issued no more than 72 hours before travelling

Ok I said within 72 hours rather than 72 hours before

3 minutes ago, Rochford6 said:

Ok I said within 72 hours rather than 72 hours before

I think the poster was referring to you saying the 72 hours was from arrival in Thailand when it fact it's from departure from Glasgow.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Is it not a negative result at least 72 hours before you board your plane out of UK?

That's almost what I just said.  What the airline will specifically look for:

image.png.4894057560591368e2ce23d643577bbb.png

Edited by treetops
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, KannikaP said:

Is it not a negative result at least 72 hours before you board your plane out of UK?

Thailand requirements are: A Covid-19 RT-PCR test Negative certificate - result received within 72 hrs of flight departure from originating country.

Airline requirements may vary if there is transit. Thailand requirement is still within 72 hrs of flight departure from original departure country (if remaining in transit at the airport in a transit country). 

ASQ hotels add a little confusion as ‘some’ of them require a Covid-19 RT-PCR test Negative certificate (result) dated / timed within 72 hrs of arrival - if arrival falls outside of the 72 hr window ‘some’ ASQ hotels require you do do another Covid-19 test up arrival at your ASQ (i.e. 3 tests in total for the 14 day duration), some hotels include this in the price (3 tests), most do not include the extra 1st arrival test in their price (if you need to do it) - check with the hotel. 

1 minute ago, richard_smith237 said:

ASQ hotels add a little confusion as ‘some’ of them require a Covid-19 RT-PCR test Negative certificate (result) dated / timed within 72 hrs of arrival - if arrival falls outside of the 72 hr window ‘some’ ASQ hotels require you do do another Covid-19 test up arrival at your ASQ (i.e. 3 tests in total for the 14 day duration), some hotels include this in the price (3 tests), most do not include the extra 1st arrival test in their price (if you need to do it) - check with the hotel.

I think they've all gone to 3 tests since the changes at the beginning of the month?