Finland re-introduce entry restrictions for residents of Thailand

webfact

Very strange replies from some of the above posters: I have no link to Finland for that matter but I am pretty sure that it has had quite a negative drastic effect on some of the people who needed to get there for a reason or another, jus the same way other people are affected by the closure of other countries when they were supposed to get there. If one has no business with that particular country then get along...I am sure you will understand when you are confronted to that helpless situation 

I might add that it could be the start of a domino effect as Thailand has been one of the rare countries whose residents were allowed to travel to Europe for instance...I hope not but daily increasing numbers of cases does not play in favour of this special and fragile status

• Like 1

10 hours ago, drenddy said:

Pardon my french and with all due respect, who the <deleted> cares about Finland?

From this forum that would mostly be anyone travelling, or planning to travel, on Finnair who over recent years have become a popular carrier between Europe and Thailand.

11 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Total nonsense, I've worked there and they are miserable. 

High alcoholic/suicide rate in the world. 

Also, 100 baht for a 5 baht bag of Mama. 

Nice you meet only miserable people here in Finland.  

https://heyexplorer.com/what-is-finland-known-for/

If this all make you unhappy (link) i feel sorry for you! But yes in Finland cant feel happy all the time, when have minus 30 celsius or rain wet snow on your face. Every country has downside also.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 2 is 1 said:

Nice you meet only miserable people here in Finland.  

https://heyexplorer.com/what-is-finland-known-for/

If this all make you unhappy (link) i feel sorry for you! But yes in Finland cant feel happy all the time, when have minus 30 celsius or rain wet snow on your face. Every country has downside also.

To be fair, I was only there in the winter, but I did love the women, the saunas, and that hot, spicy wine at Christmas. Also, not many believe that I met the real Santa Claus there, who visits Helsinki every year with his wife.

11 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Total nonsense, I've worked there and they are miserable. 

High alcoholic/suicide rate in the world. 

Also, 100 baht for a 5 baht bag of Mama. 

Went to Finland and your main observation is the price of Mama.  I think you're better off staying in Thailand and not broadening your horizons further. 

12 hours ago, Nsp64 said:

Went to Finland and your main observation is the price of Mama.  I think you're better off staying in Thailand and not broadening your horizons further. 

Not my main observation at all. That was the very direct communication and love of silence. Very similar to Japanese in the silence thing. If you understand Asian culture, you'll know this is the opposite and thus direct style is perceived as very rude. 

This is the only nation I've been too when the average guy in the pub could drink as much as me. Probably highest alcoholic rate in the world.