What is the strongest CBD or THC oil that you have tried ?

I have tried both 100% pure extract THC and CBD. My source was a friend dying of cancer and was prescribed for her pain. When she died the family gave me what was left to try. Her source was a doctor in the family. I was looking for back pain relief and insomnia due to this. 

I don't know what you want to treat so my experience may or may not be relevant to you. 

The THC gave me the best pain relief and consequently insomnia became a non issue. However it made me nauseous and l always felt like <deleted>. I did not get high, just felt sick. I stopped using it. 

The CBD did not help with pain but did help with the associated insomnia. I felt completely normal when taking it, no issues like the THC. 

I tried the public hospital route but was informed that foreigners could not access the system. Also they only stocked THC. Whether this is the actual case or not l don't know as l wasn't prepared to go out of province to othe public hospitals. 

I had intended to go to a clinic in Chonburi called Origene. But Covid put stop on that. There is also a clinic called Sawasdee Clinic behind Don Meuang Airport. I have spoken to both and they will require you to present a medical report from your doctor. This will need to describe your condition and what you want to treat. The report needs to be recent (no older than 6 months) and your doctor needs to recommend the treatment. 

There are 2 other clinics in Bangkok that I'm aware of but didn't follow up with as they are too far from me. 

This is my experience so far and this being Thailand you may receive totally different responses in your area. 

All the above contact information can be sourced by a Google search. 

• Haha 1

You are asking about 2 very different compounds... they don't have similar functions, so it's best to figure out what would help you with your condition. A combo of both could be possible too, though.

• Haha 2

I have measured the THC content of various oils either purchased in Thailand or home made. The "Thin Layer Chromatography" test kit only gives a ball-park figure so not a lab test, but they have all tested in the range 16~18% THC. Except the Government Pharmaceutical Organization "GPO THC" oil which is only 1.2% THC by their own data sheet -- no detectable THC using my test kit. IMO this makes the GPO oil useless for treating cancer.

Note: I have used THC oil for many years to treat prostate cancer. I have no idea if it's doing any good but I'm still around with no symptoms after diagnosis 14 years ago. A prostate MRI in 2017 found no detectable signs of PCa within the limits of detection (MRI can not detect Grade 3 cancer with certainty). 14 years ago ALL the doctors I consulted said I MUST get treated with radiation/surgery. I am under no illusions the PCa might get me in the end -- something will for sure!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, roodujardin said:

I have tried both 100% pure extract THC and CBD. My source was a friend dying of cancer and was prescribed for her pain. When she died the family gave me what was left to try. Her source was a doctor in the family. I was looking for back pain relief and insomnia due to this. 

I don't know what you want to treat so my experience may or may not be relevant to you. 

The THC gave me the best pain relief and consequently insomnia became a non issue. However it made me nauseous and l always felt like <deleted>. I did not get high, just felt sick. I stopped using it. 

The CBD did not help with pain but did help with the associated insomnia. I felt completely normal when taking it, no issues like the THC. 

I tried the public hospital route but was informed that foreigners could not access the system. Also they only stocked THC. Whether this is the actual case or not l don't know as l wasn't prepared to go out of province to othe public hospitals. 

I had intended to go to a clinic in Chonburi called Origene. But Covid put stop on that. There is also a clinic called Sawasdee Clinic behind Don Meuang Airport. I have spoken to both and they will require you to present a medical report from your doctor. This will need to describe your condition and what you want to treat. The report needs to be recent (no older than 6 months) and your doctor needs to recommend the treatment. 

There are 2 other clinics in Bangkok that I'm aware of but didn't follow up with as they are too far from me. 

This is my experience so far and this being Thailand you may receive totally different responses in your area. 

I went to Sawasdee Clinic near DM I told them I have insomnia and heart problems they didn’t really bother about heart,  Insomnia got me certification immediately no notes from doctors in USA or Thailand 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Joedoebarinio said:

CDB1  - THC1 

Got it from a government hospital, there is a website. 

Used for early rising. I still wake up after a few hours sleep but can get back to sleep quickly. It’s not done much for lower back pain. 

I wake up every few hours and dose a lil 

Sawasdee required nothing they have translator mention insomnia they take very seriously 

• Like 2

I have spoken to both and they will require you to present a medical report from your doctor. This will need to describe your condition and what you want to treat. The report needs to be recent (no older than 6 months) and your doctor needs to recommend the treatment. 

sorry but this is not only wrong but also ridiculous to believe it could be true.

either a case of miss in translation or a thai person talking to another thai person...

I bought CBD and THC from ALL clinics that exist in BKK and CHONBURI and never had to bring any doctor certificate ! If you need one, they will make it for you and of course charge you for it, but most of the time they do not even bother to ask one (especially dealers places where there is no doctor on site).

Anyway, you should know that things like this should not be asked over the phone, especially by a Thai, because this is grey area and they are not going to tell you on the phone that they sell anything to anybody !

If you really need it go to any clinic and you will get it right away, you can also order it online, so many sellers.

And please no blabla about the real ingredients list of the oil, etc, only boring expats keep thinking when we are already so lucky to get THC and CBD freely in Thailand ! And so cheap !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raphael Hythlodaeus said:

I have measured the THC content of various oils either purchased in Thailand or home made. The "Thin Layer Chromatography" test kit only gives a ball-park figure so not a lab test, but they have all tested in the range 16~18% THC. Except the Government Pharmaceutical Organization "GPO THC" oil which is only 1.2% THC by their own data sheet -- no detectable THC using my test kit. IMO this makes the GPO oil useless for treating cancer.

Note: I have used THC oil for many years to treat prostate cancer. I have no idea if it's doing any good but I'm still around with no symptoms after diagnosis 14 years ago. A prostate MRI in 2017 found no detectable signs of PCa within the limits of detection (MRI can not detect Grade 3 cancer with certainty). 14 years ago ALL the doctors I consulted said I MUST get treated with radiation/surgery. I am under no illusions the PCa might get me in the end -- something will for sure!

Please tell me where to buy a test kit ? any link ?

24 minutes ago, leba said:

sorry but this is not only wrong but also ridiculous to believe it could be true.

either a case of miss in translation or a thai person talking to another thai person...

I bought CBD and THC from ALL clinics that exist in BKK and CHONBURI and never had to bring any doctor certificate ! If you need one, they will make it for you and of course charge you for it, but most of the time they do not even bother to ask one (especially dealers places where there is no doctor on site).

Anyway, you should know that things like this should not be asked over the phone, especially by a Thai, because this is grey area and they are not going to tell you on the phone that they sell anything to anybody !

If you really need it go to any clinic and you will get it right away, you can also order it online, so many sellers.

And please no blabla about the real ingredients list of the oil, etc, only boring expats keep thinking when we are already so lucky to get THC and CBD freely in Thailand ! And so cheap !

I wanted to try it for my pain to avoid terrible prescribed pain killers such as Ultracet / but I read that I needed a reference from my doctor who is a neurologist at a leading government hospital....and now this neurologist refused to give a reference telling me that CBD is..... B.S.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, fvw53 said:

I wanted to try it for my pain to avoid terrible prescribed pain killers such as Ultracet / but I read that I needed a reference from my doctor who is a neurologist at a leading government hospital....and now this neurologist refused to give a reference telling me that CBD is..... B.S.

Some idiots told you pure BS. It's easier to get CBD and THC here than in US. And cheaper also !

• Like 2

I got it from a website called “www.prestigepharma.net, excellent customer care and excellent quality and strength. Although they are based in Canada - from the details on their website, they do seem to have an agent here. as mine was sent from within Thailand.

I, like many others here, found that cbd/thc did nothing for my lower back pain at all but did help me to sleep soundly. It seems that it reacts differently to different people and their ailments.

Edited by Falcon
Spelling
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Raphael Hythlodaeus said:

But they appear to sell only CBD oil, not THC oil, is that correct?

I’m not sure on the difference. I know that it is a very strong and pure oil that they sell and it has high levels of both cbd and thc  I’ve bought 3 times from this website and each batch and effects are the same. Better to write to the company and ask them for more details as they obviously can give you the information that your looking for.

• 3 weeks later...