Are these foods Gluten free?

You should ask Bob the butcher.

You can have confidence that homemade hamburgers you prepare from scratch with plain ground beef are gluten-free. Pure beef that you buy in a package from the store is safe to consume if you have celiac disease or non-celiac gluten sensitivity.

Edited by anchadian
  • Like 1

You could try asking Bob ???? 

He ought to have an ingredients list in English, if not we can move this to the Thai language forum where those that knows can translate for you.

Are you actually a coeliac sufferer of just practicing a gluten-free lifestyle? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crossy said:

You could try asking Bob ???? 

He ought to have an ingredients list in English, if not we can move this to the Thai language forum where those that knows can translate for you.

Are you actually a coeliac sufferer of just practicing a gluten-free lifestyle? 

Just trying the gluten free/ egg milk free life style, if you can say that.

• Like 1

doing the 'style' on a whim can become unnecessarily expensive... just like when someone  'only' shops in the healthfoods section for everything... 

I recall doing some comparisons a years back, and one that stood out was comparing Raisin Bread/CafeLoaf etc breads...     Apart from the paying 70% higher price for equivalent size glutenfree package - the biggest difference was the Gluten free bread loaf contained almost 3 times as much Salt!!!  

Just can't imagine going through a breakfast without my packet of WheatHarts sprinkled over my WeetBix! 

There's been too much of the Push; for us to stop having our whole milk, butter and wholebreads - when not all of us are celiacees with that necessity...  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tifino said:

doing the 'style' on a whim can become unnecessarily expensive... just like when someone  'only' shops in the healthfoods section for everything... 

I recall doing some comparisons a years back, and one that stood out was comparing Raisin Bread/CafeLoaf etc breads...     Apart from the paying 70% higher price for equivalent size glutenfree package - the biggest difference was the Gluten free bread loaf contained almost 3 times as much Salt!!!  

Just can't imagine going through a breakfast without my packet of WheatHarts sprinkled over my WeetBix! 

There's been too much of the Push; for us to stop having our whole milk, butter and wholebreads - when not all of us are celiacees with that necessity...  

Yes in some cases gluten-free products got other <deleted> added, but still there may be other reasons for refraining from foods containing gluten and also greens, such as in the hour before, & after working out I guess.