Wedding Rings in Thailand

12 hours ago, RobMuir said:

Bargirls make you use condoms don't they?

Another reason not to go there. 

In 12 years ......... maybe twice.

Mostly not, and I haven't caught anything, although my pal died of HIV a year or two back.

Is it luck or is it something else protecting me?

16 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Mostly not, and I haven't caught anything, although my pal died of HIV a year or two back.

Condoms are insurance. If your partner doesn't have aids or any other STD, then you can't catch it from them. But one day when you are not wearing your crash helmet, have an accident that involves brain damage, it is too late!

And what about the risk that your partner has to take for the same reason?

A calculated risk. And the more partners you have, up goes the risk.

mate of mine is a serious sex tourist. he started in thailand but now foes to cambodia nd the Philippines because the hookers are cheaper.

has has had every std I've ever heard of and still refuses to use a condom. i explained to him that even with anti biotics syphilis never goes away and a lot of gnorea is resistant to drugs 

sounds like even blow jobs are not safe now

had a problem with another thai chick I met when in melbourne. she was on a student visa but like most of them worked full-time in massage shops around the city.

one day she left her phone in my car and i saw she must have been dating 4 or 5 other guys at the same time so i did a runner

she had been chasing a rich jewish guy for PR and a big pay day but I think he cottoned on and was smart enough to disappear over the horizen

hard to trust thai women

9 minutes ago, Frankie072 said:

mate of mine is a serious sex tourist. he started in thailand but now foes to cambodia nd the Philippines because the hookers are cheaper.

has has had every std I've ever heard of and still refuses to use a condom. i explained to him that even with anti biotics syphilis never goes away and a lot of gnorea is resistant to drugs 

sounds like even blow jobs are not safe now

So your mate can transmit what he has to his partners. What a nice man!

12 hours ago, Frankie072 said:

never heard of Mexican Gonorrhea Superstrain before but just did a google on it. if you can get if from blow uncovered jobs i am screwed.

could understand getting it from bar girls but no the hiso ones. does anyone in thailand use condoms?

Yes that is how you get it, uncovered blowies. I had never heard of it either until it was too late.

And that is also how you pass it on. 

I had a six long month drama from when it started to when everyone was finally cleared up of it. Superspreader event.

There are loso bargirls 4%, hiso about 2% but the vast majority are soso 94%. Just normal working class.

Condoms are not used that much in my experience for soso and hiso and never for blowies.

I am sure @4MyEgo will let you know all his experiences in the P4P scene.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Circumsision gives you a big advantage but it isn't fool proof.

It is like a raffle. Luck of the draw.

The more tickets you have the bigger chances of winning it, but the bloke with just one ticket can also beat the man with 1,000 tickets.

Or maybe you have an amulet?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, RobMuir said:

Yes that is how you get it, uncovered blowies. I had never heard of it either until it was too late.

And that is also how you pass it on. 

I had a six long month drama from when it started to when everyone was finally cleared up of it. Superspreader event.

There are loso bargirls 4%, hiso about 2% but the vast majority are soso 94%. Just normal working class.

Condoms are not used that much in my experience for soso and hiso and never for blowies.

I am sure @4MyEgo will let you know all his experiences in the P4P scene.

Sounds like an invite.

As worrying as it is, never had a condom on for a BJ and of course continue to take my chances, might drown it in alcohol afterwards though, just to make sure I don't catch anything. If I ever did catch anything, I could always blame it on the wife oi.

• Haha 1

On 5/31/2021 at 6:55 PM, holy cow cm said:

If back in the day if I got on along with her enough as in fun, I probably would have just changed beach locations. 

Not so much "fun" as comfortable. It was nice not having to find one that I got on with every time, but after 8 years and no desire to marry her myself, it was probably time to move on anyway.

She was by no means unique.

On 5/31/2021 at 7:19 PM, BritManToo said:

You could have just chosen another beach.

It's not as it Thailand has a shortage!

I decided to choose another girl and go to the beach I wanted to go to.

It's not as it Thailand has a shortage!

LOL. Obviously not fussy about beaches. I had specific requirements about the beaches I stayed at, and there was a shortage of them.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Sounds like an invite.

As worrying as it is, never had a condom on for a BJ and of course continue to take my chances, might drown it in alcohol afterwards though, just to make sure I don't catch anything. If I ever did catch anything, I could always blame it on the wife oi.

Well George, looks like you are exposed like everyone else.

But doubt you have much to worry about being with the same woman for 15 years. Unless she plays up with one of her old boyfriends up there you should be right.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Not so much "fun" as comfortable. It was nice not having to find one that I got on with every time, but after 8 years and no desire to marry her myself, it was probably time to move on anyway.

She was by no means unique.

Yeah can understand that. My first Thai wife was neither of anything. I guess I just had a fever and put up with being tormented. Learned a lot though, and thank Buddha no babies with her.! There are ones you stay with and are trustworthy and comfortable and love who can raise a family with, ones you lust with and will have memories for a life time, and ones you have fun with that has its ok attributes as well.

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Luck.

Everything ends sooner or later, including luck.

4 hours ago, RobMuir said:

Well George, looks like you are exposed like everyone else.

But doubt you have much to worry about being with the same woman for 15 years. Unless she plays up with one of her old boyfriends up there you should be right.

Yeh, nah, don't think she will play up, she loaths Thai men, actually, I have told her, if she ever wanted to play the field, she was welcome, considering I play the field (pre-covid) and she knows it, i.e. was known to her well before we married, but that's another story.

The above said, if any disease are to be spread, it would be from me unfortunately, but I do try to be careful, but this thing about BJ's with condoms is a downer, so to speak, perhaps dowsing the old fella in alcohol before and after might help ?

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

don't think she will play up, she loaths Thai men

Oh, I got it wrong. I thought she had children with Thai men before she met her White Knight George.

Bargirls always say that though, it is a bit of a cliche.

"Thai man no good" says the girl working as a, well, you know. The irony makes me laugh.

My advice to next time you cheat on her is to wait 4 days after before you put your penis in her.

If you have the Mexican strain you will feel it when you <deleted> 2-3 days after. If on day 4 you are normal you should be right to go.

If you do give it to her the old "put the medicine in her drink/food truck" won't work. Because with this <deleted> strain you need to take the antibiotics and get a needle of something on the first day.

Good luck with that

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Frankie072 said:

between covid19 and this mexican strain of gonorrhea the level of fun in this world has definitely gone down.

never heard of getting gonorrhea from a blowie before

Give me covid over the Mexican strain anyday.

My brother had covid all he got was sympathy. When I had the Mexican strain and passed in on unknowningly everyone got angry, upset and two cut ties altogether and still don't speak to me.

I reckon covid closing the Pattaya bj bars, Soi 6 etc etc was a blessing in disguise. If it had of got a hold there there would have been queues a mile long at every clinic and divorce lawyers offices.

1 hour ago, RobMuir said:

Give me covid over the Mexican strain anyday.

My brother had covid all he got was sympathy. When I had the Mexican strain and passed in on unknowningly everyone got angry, upset and two cut ties altogether and still don't speak to me.

I reckon covid closing the Pattaya bj bars, Soi 6 etc etc was a blessing in disguise. If it had of got a hold there there would have been queues a mile long at every clinic and divorce lawyers offices.

what are the symptoms of the mexican strain?
asking for a friend ...

17 hours ago, Frankie072 said:

between covid19 and this mexican strain of gonorrhea the level of fun in this world has definitely gone down.

never heard of getting gonorrhea from a blowie before

Maybe not but I'm pretty sure you can get herpes and that's the gift that keeps on giving forever.

On 6/2/2021 at 10:26 PM, Frankie072 said:

what are the symptoms of the mexican strain?
asking for a friend ...

Sorry about the slow reply, I haven't been able to post.

About a day or two after getting it it hurts when urinating.

And girls will have a sore and inflamed throat and be very angry.