Air conditioner Service buiness

Lizard2010

watch out for the sharks/i had 2 cleaned 3kb /then one stopped /rang the large sales mob in cm where i brought it /only 2years old /they said needed a main board/as was not under  waranty /needed 7kb to fix /wife found people fixed it 3500b so take care cheers

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dante99 said:

Good question.  My guy will not drive more than about 20 minutes to get to a job so he will certainly not service all of CM.

Hi, Care to share who "my guy" is, and his location ?  This thread seems tom be missing a previous post from you.

thanks, ~o:37;

On 6/1/2021 at 5:33 AM, brommers said:

Air conditioner units should be cleaned twice a year in CM for optimum performance.. Charlie at Chang Inter speaks excellent English, is highly trained and very obliging. Contact him at [email protected].

Thanks for this, our last service was a disaster. Foam filters found on the lawn, one of the units making a clack-clack sound as the vents close now, I fixed that, but it keeps recurring and never did before the last service, and the thermo now appears to be playing up in two of the three. Granted, they are old, 15-16 years, and probably need replacing, so this chap sounds worth talking to.

Edited by chalawaan