Further Education With A Sweetener

Daleinbkk

I have been working in Thailand for many years now and have been trying to further my education.

Does any one have any ideas of how to learn without spending 4 hours a night doing an MBA?

I have recently joined Success University which I must say if very good - you have a 10 min lesson every day which is very convenient. Whats more is that you can earn money whilst you do it. After 2 months of joining I am looking to cover all my expenses, after that the more I learn the richer I will get!

Does anyone know of any other learning programs like this?

Edited by Jai Dee
Link drop deleted - please see the Forum Rules

Spam?

Possibly... I've deleted the link drop.

If the OP wishes to continue this thread by contacting an online moderator to prove that he's not a spammer, then this thread may be re-opened.

Until then though.....

/Closed.

Thread re-opened.

The OP has sent me a message explaining that he has been trying to get more information on earning money on line in various ways, and used the example of Success University and its brief description to show us what he was looking for.

Open for discussion.

Having looked at the website for Success University, then my opinion is that the OP is a 100% spammer!! He originally asked about furthering his education. But the website he refers to is a 'classic' get rich scheme, with zilch-all relevance to 'real' education.

You should close this thread for sure!

Simon