Visa Agents In Penang !

Hello.

I wanna know about some of the trustable visa agents in Penang and as well as their service charges for that and also the one day visa service charge.If someone ever used someone please tell me the name and place to contact !

Thanks

Last week I used Mr Honey at Sharma Travel in Leith Street - highly recommendable. Cost 1000 Baht.

I hope that price included the visa. Service fee should not be more than 100-200 baht I suspect.

I too have used N J Books a couple of times (in front of swiss hotel Lebuh Chulia) never had any problems with them 20 RM service charge.......On planning your trip remember to check for public holidays as the Thai consulate will be closed!

You don't need an agent. Just dress up, be sober, take your passport and supporting documents plus a recent photo and jump in a taxi to the Royal Thai Consulate.

What are you supposed to get (extra) by using an agent in Penang?

Yeah,I know that agents are not necessary,but considering return taxi fare from hotel two times,agents are cheaper stuff.somebody ever mentioned here that from merchant hotel to thai consulate costs about RM10 one way,means 20RM per trip,and it has to be two trips.means 40RM.and i heard here people talking about getting agent services as low as 20RM.