paranormal or coincidence?

Wow - this thread puts any superstitious group of old Thailadies to shame, I didn't realize there are so many old farang farts out there with such an amazing imagination..........you guys came to the right place, share it with the locals and they will make you feel right at home in their ghost infested neighborhood.  ????????

6 hours ago, GreasyFingers said:

I have had several experiences that could not be explained in normal physical terms. I find it easy to accept there is another dimension out there, that some of us experience while others do not.

Loved all of the stories.

I kind of agree. I remember as a kid on the way to the swimming pool ,my Dad literally drove our car though someone that appeared out of the back of the car in front and was gone on looking back. I don't believe in ghosts or other dimensions, but I could believe in a kind of flickering in time where the past somehow throws pictures to the present, that time itself - or something - records a person and reflects their image forwards or releases a recording years later.

The fact that nearly all 'ghosts' or 'images' are of past people and not people from the future would hold credence to this as the future has not happened yet and could not be recorded. It also makes sense that some 'ghosts' are seen walking below a road and not full bodied as the road was lower previously.

Hope this make a kind of sense to some people with odd minds like me.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, tomazbodner said:

I believe I have that photo somewhere but might take time to find it. Maybe someone else has explanation.

Trying to find original file from camera, which is a little difficult for a file from 10 years ago but anyway... If someone has explanation...

what_is_it.thumb.jpg.7abe04b18631a52ee0c81eb0528375ad.jpg

4 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

Talking of cats which we are not.  I remember years ago reading about a hospice and a lovely cat there.  The nurses knew which patient was dying next as this cat went on the bed at night to share a last moment with the patient.

In the past I've seen a couple of longer documentaries about this particular dog. The video below is a shorter version. 

"Scamp started to alert nurses at a nursing home when a patient was near death. This became a regular occurrence and now nurses and patients alike believe Scamp can predict death accurately. The miniature Schnauzer would bark and stay in the room of a dying patient determined to comfort them in their final hours."

9 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

Do , when we sleep have our dreams join others as they float about ?  Or am I just dreaming

Most likely, yes, I think that we are all connected, all living beings, by Universal Consciousness.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 1FinickyOne said:

I have a friend who wrote a book detailing a guys nde... he was non responsive for an hour I think..

As a kid i used to go to the beach and get knocked under and scrambled around by the waves.. then I would have these tsunami wave type dreams. Huge waves that I could see in the distance that would chase me up on to the boardwalk... 

And even before the Tsunami, I was never comfortable in Phuket... I would get nervous and anxious and need to leave... 2x I flew in at night and left the next morning... never happened to me anywhere else... 

Pee Loc mak mak!!!

1 minute ago, TunnelRat69 said:

Pee Loc mak mak!!!

Pulled the trigger to quick,  I have a friend that lived in Krabi, way before it was cool to live there, his wife and her family are from that area - so they built a nice house - she lost a while slew of family members during the Tsunami and her house was relatively unscathed, but she would would see them in her dreams, and go to sleep outside - eventually they sold it and moved to Hua Hin.     Too many spirits in that area.

• Thanks 1

My girlfriend and I were walking into a hospital to visit my brothers wife who had just had a kid, and I turned to my girlfriend and said " I wonder what it's like to be wheeled into a hospital dead?"

At the exact time about 1000km away my other brother was being pronounced dead at the hospital after a motorbike accident.

After the funeral, we were standing at the foot of his grave having a beer when we both heard a cough behind us. We thought it was a council worker and turned around, but there was no-one there. Strange thing is, we both heard it.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, bobandyson said:

In the past I've seen a couple of longer documentaries about this particular dog. The video below is a shorter version. 

"Scamp started to alert nurses at a nursing home when a patient was near death. This became a regular occurrence and now nurses and patients alike believe Scamp can predict death accurately. The miniature Schnauzer would bark and stay in the room of a dying patient determined to comfort them in their final hours."

I wrote this earlier

animals can be very sensitive... my parent's had a dog and it was devoted to my father... the only time he ever came to me was when I was in bed w/a migraine headache.

That dog was also a mini schnauzer... 

18 hours ago, worgeordie said:

The Wife, the kids and I were living in a rented farmhouse in Hamilton,

New Zealand, We could feel a presence in the house , never mentioned

to the kids, but they must have felt it too, and we had to go into the bedroom

until they fell asleep.

I was not a threatening presence , it came across that it was pleased to

have us there, it used to turn on the switch for the water heater , for when

we would return home, so everything was fine,  until the last week before

we were leaving , then you could feel it had changed, and in the end we

were glad to leave. 

A friend was staying my house in the UK, it used to belong to my Grandparents,

so the friend in the morning was in the bathroom , and he was looking in the

mirror , behind him he could see an old lady, when he described her ,it was

my grandmother,  she was into spiritual stuff  , seances , and that.

‘There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, / Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.’

regards Worgeordie

Second to last paragraph Worgeordie , my mother was in to seances , in the late 50s I guess . At one which was hosted by a Norwegian she said a trumpet was flying round the room . Afterwards she asked a friend if she had noticed anything else . She said she saw what looked like a small Chinese man crouched in the corner . My mother asked as she too had seen him.  I wonder if folk still hold seances on a wet afternoon or a bloody hot afternoon. Sort of thing I would keep clear of , who knows what we are dabbling in.

1 hour ago, toofarnorth said:

Second to last paragraph Worgeordie , my mother was in to seances , in the late 50s I guess . At one which was hosted by a Norwegian she said a trumpet was flying round the room . Afterwards she asked a friend if she had noticed anything else . She said she saw what looked like a small Chinese man crouched in the corner . My mother asked as she too had seen him.  I wonder if folk still hold seances on a wet afternoon or a bloody hot afternoon. Sort of thing I would keep clear of , who knows what we are dabbling in.

Seances used to be popular when I was a kid,  usually women trying to contact

their loved ones lost in the war, we used to call them "spugies meetings" ,a lot

were proved to be scams.

regards Worgeordi