PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Elder Phuketians get 1st AstraZeneca vaccine shot, Moderna to cost B3,800 || June 8

webfact

PHUKET XTRA - June 8 || Brought to you by @PVC Phuket Elderly, people with medical conditions get AstraZeneca in Phuket |:| Moderna price set at B3,800 |:| Uncle suspected of murder posts bail |:| Weather warning |:| Phuket COVID update Hosted by: JP Mestanza || #Phuket

By Jean-Pierre Mestanza

Source: https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-xtra-video-elder-phuketians-get-1st-astrazeneca-vaccine-shot-moderna-to-cost-b3-800-june-8-80276.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2021-06-09

So I'm guessing this AstraZeneca is the made-in-Thailand version, that it is being distributed here...., do you trust it...?

There was a report on PhuketNews that a healthy guy died 2 days after receiving this vaccine , reported 12 June 2021 (well, it was AstraZeneca, but not sure where it was made), but I don't see a thread about it here on Thai Visa forum...! 

It's a bit hidden on Phuket News too, but Google search shows the page - not allowed to copy the link here I think.... 

Here is the headline:

Krabi man dies after receiving AstraZeneca vaccine

THAILAND: Medical staff at Vachira Phuket Hospital have confirmed that a 60-year-old Krabi man died from hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM) shortly after receiving the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine.

• Sad 1