One Bike to do Everything - Suggestions and Advice Please

Kinnock

1 hour ago, VocalNeal said:

109,000 THB. Sounds OK to me if you are happy to pay it. Mine was a bit cheaper but it has more kms on it.

The switch for the Kawasaki driving lights is the button on the right. 

As there is no ABS on/off switch on the X300 it might have been added by the previous owner? If it was added for extra lights then where are they and why wasn't the switch removed when the light were? 

Doesn't matter. If you like it, buy it.

I prefer my Kawasaki green colour scheme.

What's with the chrome? stickers on the tank?

There are extra rear lights, which is one of the switches.  There's also an extra LED front light under the nose.  The extra lights still work (photo below).

I think the dark green was a color scheme for 2018?  The stickers on the sides of the tank and on the rear panniers have been added to give a 'camo' look and to provide scratch protection for the tank.

Still not sure though, as the price is not a huge saving over a new x300 (no luggage/lights 'City' model) including the current voucher discount.

The used one may also need new tires soon, and perhaps a chain, but I guess these are not expensive?

The savings of used bikes compared to new seem to be better on the 650's compared to the 300.

received_496543798128935.jpeg.9b3f0e8372926c9a90410c9f213250b8.jpeg

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Agusts said:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1882026388614312/

This looks nicer to me, green 2018 and 6k km, and 89k baht..., if still available.... !

Thank you ...... yes it does look good.  They were one of the dealers who seemed to be more interested in offering loans than selling bikes, but I'll try asking them again.

• 5 months later...