Another Thai woman dies after receiving AstraZeneca COVID-19 jab

Jonathan Fairfield

26 minutes ago, Caldera said:

Back of the napkin calculation:

Last week, about 2,000,000 people were vaccinated in Thailand, which translates to about 2-3% of Thailand's population.

1,500 people die in Thailand on average on each day, so you'd expect that, last week, at least 200 people who also happened to get vaccinated that same week, died.

Add to this that old and ill people were over-represented among those who were vaccinated this early into the campaign, and the real number can be expected to be even higher.

Even if the vaccines were perfectly safe, you could get literally hundreds of reports like this one for last week alone. Unless causation is proven, the fact that they all died shortly after receiving the vaccine in itself is meaningless.

And many relatives will be biased towards blaming the vaccine so thay they qualify for the government payout

• Like 2

Just now, connda said:

Autopsies will not show anything other than those things that the coroner has experience determining.

That does not mean that the vaccines are not the proximal cause that creates a cascading set of events that leads to organ failure and death.

As research comes to the light of day showing the mechanisms responsible that leads to sickness or death post-vaccination, then coroners will have the tools to determine causation.  The vaccines have been around less than a year so investigation into these mRNA and vector vaccine adverse reactions is in its infancy.

However, it will not be those promoting the vaccines as "safe" that will be conducting research into adverse reactions.  On the contrary, there will be massive push-back by vaccine stakeholders to not investigate the adverse reactions at all.
In the atmosphere of the Covid Vaccines Forever (every 6 months to 12 month boosters) program there are huge sums of future revenues and profits at stake.  Human greed alone is the first indication that research into adverse reaction will be crushed and repressed if at all possible.  Scientists investigating these issues will be called everything but scientists and human-beings. 
It's coming.....watch for it.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

When ±1500 people die each day every day in Thailand (on average) and while Thailand is rolling out mass vaccinations it a statistical certainty tha tmany will die on the day they take the vaccines, some before some after etc.

When the news reports that someone died after taking the vaccine it the vast majority of cases the timing is merely coincidental.

Thank you sir. The statistical voice of reason.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hepbub said:

So were the results of the autopsy published in the media? My wife only sees the deaths reported , no results of the actual cause of death. Did the person have any health issues? this latest lady had high blood pressure, but that could mean anything!

Which brings the question whether, at 83, was she checked / asked by a dr. or a nurse about other conditions including BP? 

Further, upcountry (and in Bkk) I suspect there will be many many older folks who are very frightened by anybody in authority / in a uniform so they don't speak up and/or they indicate that everything is OK because they don't want to appear to be confronting the authority persons.  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, cclub75 said:

People focus on Pfizer/Moderna.. and their "mRNA" technology

But they totally forget that AstraZeneca (and J&J) use A NEW TECHNOLOGY as well... And furthermore, use a "GMO", aka a genetically modified organism.

Both modify genetically... an other virus (for AstraZeneca,  a chimpanzee adenovirus) as a vector.

This technology has never been used on a large scale. In 2020, they created a vaccine with this technology... against Ebola...

i would hardly call a technology that has been around for some 50 years "new".

Aside from Ebola vaccine, adenoviral vectors are used in cancer therapy an have been for almost a decade.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hepbub said:

We hear of these deaths, but no-one hears of any related illnesses which might have contributed to the death. My wife is terrified of getting the vaccine now because of these stories. people should be forced to print the results of how the person died. Not just "died after receiving the AZ jab". That is just scare mongering!

"We hear of these deaths, but no-one hears of any related illnesses which might have contributed to the death".

Try reading the link, this woman was 73 and suffered from high blood pressure and diabetes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hepbub said:

So were the results of the autopsy published in the media? My wife only sees the deaths reported , no results of the actual cause of death. Did the person have any health issues? this latest lady had high blood pressure, but that could mean anything!

She was also a 73-year old diabetic!

1 hour ago, EricTh said:

That's why I prefer to do my own research rather than listen to what some forummers said

How will you do that research? Have the vaccine and see if you get a blood clot!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hepbub said:

We hear of these deaths, but no-one hears of any related illnesses which might have contributed to the death. My wife is terrified of getting the vaccine now because of these stories. people should be forced to print the results of how the person died. Not just "died after receiving the AZ jab". That is just scare mongering!

generates advertising and clicks for the media. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

Oh boy another one. Those "Chinese vaccines" so many were endlessly dumping on now don't look so bad.

Well an additional quest would be to know if by chance she was positive to Covid as I had a friend who got vaccinated beeing asymptomatic and had a real hard time ....

43 minutes ago, cclub75 said:

Unfortunately, most of the people do not understand, have no references, do not study history etc. They just give their full confidence to medias and governments...

and by studying history.......... some might say those two entities are not exactly the brightest group of people .     the most self-serving and hiding behind positions of power, maybe.

But certainly not the brightest.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Antonymous said:

Yesterday BBC reporting 42 deaths in England of the Covid Delta variant and that almost half of the people who have died of the Delta variant were vaccinated!

This is the short clip of the actual announcement on BBC. Notice how confused the newsreader is:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1403830591301242883

This is great news. Since vaccinated people were less than half of the dead yet account for 78% of the population, the vaccine clearly works!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Antonymous said:

Yesterday BBC reporting 42 deaths in England of the Covid Delta variant and that almost half of the people who have died of the Delta variant were vaccinated!

This is the short clip of the actual announcement on BBC. Notice how confused the newsreader is:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1403830591301242883

"Out of 33,000 cases analysed by PHE and confirmed to be the Delta variant since February, 223 have been admitted to hospital - most were unvaccinated or had only had only dose, and 20 people were fully vaccinated.

And of 42 deaths in people with Delta variant infections, 23 were unvaccinated and seven had received only one dose. The other 12 had received two doses more than two weeks before."

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-57441677

1 hour ago, Sheryl said:

Aside from Ebola vaccine, adenoviral vectors are used in cancer therapy an have been for almost a decade.

There's a very different calculus between treating a cancer that's 99% going to kill you if left untreated, vs preventing a virus that has a death rate of perhaps 1%.  Cancer treatments are not know for being benign.  In many cases, it's basically a race to see if the cancer dies first, or the patient.

The technology has been around for a long time, pretty much on the shelf waiting for an opportunity to monetize it on the masses.  Statistically, it still looks good in the short term.  With the caveat of a small number of tragedies.  My concern is the long term.  We won't have a clue for years...

Edited by impulse
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

How do you account for the millions that have had the AZ vaccine and are fine?  I've had both vaccinations without even the slightest hint of side effects.

I had no reaction to the AZ vaccine and will happily have it again when the time comes.

How do you know ?

You have injected yourself with... a product based on a new technology (read my previous message).

Did you know it ? Were you fully aware of those facts when you took the jabs ?

So how come you can say now "I've had both vaccination without even the slightest hint of side effect"... ?

Do you have reports and data  3 years later ? 5 years later ? 10 years later ?

You don't, because AstraZeneca uses a new technology for which we have NO DATA LONG TERM.

Why is that so hard to understand and to... accept ?

Edited by cclub75
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Sheryl said:

Sorry but this is preposterous. Cancer is not a virus. And the guinea pigs who took those "cancer genetic therapies"... how many of them are still ALIVE... 3 years... 5 years... 10 years later ? Hum ?

Please enlighten us...

As for the "50 years old technology"... When it was used on such a large scale ? And on humans ?

Please again enlighten us...

Edited by cclub75
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

7 minutes ago, cclub75 said:

Sorry but this is preposterous. Cancer is not a virus. And the guinea pigs who took those "cancer genetic therapies"... how many of them are still ALIVE... 3 years... 5 years... 10 years later ? Hum ?

Please enlighten us...

Edited by cclub75

China's plan for total World Domination.

This is step 2.  

Funny how immediately all the falangs now want the Chinese shot, against AZ, and seem to side with China.  

maybe give China an award for the virus, another award for the vaccine, and then another award when they move in next door.  

give me the AZ jab......i'll take it

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1