Another Thai woman dies after receiving AstraZeneca COVID-19 jab

Jonathan Fairfield

13 hours ago, Hepbub said:

We hear of these deaths, but no-one hears of any related illnesses which might have contributed to the death. My wife is terrified of getting the vaccine now because of these stories. people should be forced to print the results of how the person died. Not just "died after receiving the AZ jab". That is just scare mongering!

For what you have to know the medical history? Many people die after the vaccination, do you think that is a coincidence?

• Sad 2

16 minutes ago, mrfill said:

Everybody will die after the vaccination, eventually. Some might get rabies, some might get eaten by a tiger and some might get wiped out in a car crash. Will you then blame all of these on the vaccine?

If it's within 3 days of the vaccine, and there are no obvious bites or impact damage ........ then yes.

Vaccine + mysterious death + less than 3 days = blame.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, mrfill said:

Everybody will die after the vaccination, eventually. Some might get rabies, some might get eaten by a tiger and some might get wiped out in a car crash. Will you then blame all of these on the vaccine?

In the UK the 'many' people amount to 12 out of 33,257,000 jabs given (as at 19 April) - that is 0.0003%. Hardly many now, is it?

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/deathsfollowingreceiptofthevaccineintheuk

You canmake statistics say anything you want.

To me, if someone dies within days of receiving a jab thats more than just coincidence and highly suspicious.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

Oh boy another one. Those "Chinese vaccines" so many were endlessly dumping on now don't look so bad.

14 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

if it is found to be related to the AstraZeneca jab she received on Friday (June 11th)

1 hour ago, mrfill said:

Contraceptive pills cause clots at around 12 times the rate of any vaccine. Should you not campaign to ban this far more dangerous medicine?

Old people don't take contraceptive pills. What's your point?

18 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

You canmake statistics say anything you want.

To me, if someone dies within days of receiving a jab thats more than just coincidence and highly suspicious.

The blood clot issue happens with both AZ and the J&J and maybe related to the type of vaccine that they are.   They are both viral vector based vaccines.  The  blood clot issue appears to affect women much more than men.  

Although statistically, the number is small, I've never really wanted to be a statistic.  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Scott said:

The blood clot issue happens with both AZ and the J&J and maybe related to the type of vaccine that they are.   They are both viral vector based vaccines.  The  blood clot issue appears to affect women much more than men.  

Although statistically, the number is small, I've never really wanted to be a statistic.  

In that case, you should consider withdrawing from the universe.

• Haha 1

The woman’s son revealed that she was taking her regular medications for high-blood pressure and diabetes and that his mother’s health was, in general, normal.

No, high blood pressure and diabetes are not normal. So, she had unlaying health conditions. The question her family needs to ask is, was she asked if she was sure she wants the vaccine bearing in mind her condition and that it might be dangerous.

• Like 1

There is something going on with the AZ. I have a vestibular problem, and there is an FB page based in the UK for people with this disease. Because I hadn't seen them address the issue, I messaged the organization asking if there had been any reports of Covid vaccines causing complications for people with my condition. No, they said, except for some people who had aggravated conditions for several days after taking the vaccine. The trouble they said, however, only occurred with people taking AZ.

Edited by John Drake

12 hours ago, mommysboy said:

And what about her underlying health?  One particular event involving a particularly fit and healthy footballer recently shows us that anyone can have serious attacks - sadly we are mere flesh and bone.

Yes, Christan Eriksen was not vaccinated, as was suggested; it had been suggested that this was the cause of his heart attack. Neither did he have an underlying heart condition.

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/sports/eriksens-former-cardiologist-says-he-had-no-history-heart-concerns-2021-06-13/

Edited by samtam

3 hours ago, mrfill said:

Contraceptive pills cause clots at around 12 times the rate of any vaccine. Should you not campaign to ban this far more dangerous medicine?

Really? Where's the proof? Do contraceptive pills cause deaths? 

The amount of clots and where the clot occur is also important. If the clot is just a little bit, it won't be fatal.

Bangkokpost already reported 'retired police officer died 5 days after AZ jab' today. He reported having breathing difficulties.

Edited by EricTh

18 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

Oh boy another one. Those "Chinese vaccines" so many were endlessly dumping on now don't look so bad.

There is good reason for Thais not wanting the Chinese one.

The AStra is made poorly in Thailand ans is dangerous. 

• Sad 1