Another Thai woman dies after receiving AstraZeneca COVID-19 jab

Jonathan Fairfield

19 minutes ago, Dogmatix said:

I don't think the authorities have admitted that anyone has died as a result of the vaccines.  They prefer to blame the victims, e.g. this one had diabetes, that one was obese etc.  But they screen everyone first and tell them the vaccine is safe for them.

The vaccine is safe for them... No one has died from Diabetes or from being obese immediately following a vaccine.

But, there have been reported cases of people dieing of a massive heart attack on the day day or a few days after taking the vaccine...   But those heard attacks were proven unrelated (Ruptured Atrium and Cardio Myopathy).

There were also confirmation that where it was reported that another 27 people had died within a few days of taking a vaccine 12 of the deaths were confirmed not vaccine related the remainder *under investigation. 

*those 15 under investigation must have been ‘investigated by now’... no news on the results, given the vaccine hysteria, I imagine that had there been any suspected link to the vaccine following the investigation (autopsy) that the press would have been ‘all over it’ and we’d know about it already.

So far I have not read of any confirmed ‘vaccine related deaths’... just families who suspect the death of a family member soon after taking the vaccine is related to the vaccine. IF it is proven that their death is related to the vaccine the family will receive 400,000 baht - a big incentive to make claims, which of course are picked up by the press. 

OF course, with the 400,000 baht issue, there is also incentive for the government not to want to accept that any vaccine related death is a vaccine related death. As always, Thailand finds away to remove honesty and encourage coverup with its clumsy handling of a situation - it clearly wanted to ‘put its money where its mouth is’ and show that vaccines are safe, instead it has created a situation where any death in the next few months will come with a 400,000 baht claim (if the vaccine has been taken). 

18 hours ago, Tony125 said:

Unfortunately there have been some bad side effects  and even deaths with the Mrna and Adenovirus  vaccines---not with the  Chinese one = Inactivated virus  (made like older vaccines)

AstraZeneca shots should be halted for over-60s - EMA officia

Just from personal experience taking Sinovac and talking with friends who have taken AZ, this statement seems to be accurate. My first Sinovac shot left me a little tired for a couple of days and that was it, although there was possibly a slight fever for a few hours on day two. Everyone I know here in Thailand who got AZ had stronger side effects. That is just from my personal circle. I'm sure many on this forum got AZ and probably had few side effects or none. But there does seem to be stronger reactions in people for the AZ. I wonder if J&J is producing similar reactions. If I am taking AZ and I had to go to the hospital the first time (I know one such Thai who did because of extremely high fever), I might be fearful of a second shot. If this is the case, it could hurt overall vaccination efforts.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jontidy said:

As I pointed out elsewhere Marjorie Taylor Greene unraveled a long time ago. She's the person who contended that the Rothschilds wielded space lasers to start forest fires in California.

• Thanks 1

On 6/15/2021 at 9:47 PM, placeholder said:

And if you read the article it notes that Norway has already vaccinated most of its elderly population. And since young people are the ones most likely to be at risk from AZ, and Norway has access to other vaccines, it's not using  Astra Zeneca. But it is vaccinating its young people. And Norway's situation is not at all the same as Thailand's.

Australia says AstraZeneca vaccine only for people 60 and older

https://www.yahoo.com/news/australia-says-astrazeneca-vaccine-only-134859304.html

On 6/15/2021 at 9:47 PM, placeholder said:

And if you read the article it notes that Norway has already vaccinated most of its elderly population. And since young people are the ones most likely to be at risk from AZ, and Norway has access to other vaccines, it's not using  Astra Zeneca. But it is vaccinating its young people. And Norway's situation is not at all the same as Thailand's.

COVID-19 AstraZeneca issues: Pfizer, Moderna are ‘preferred’ for second shot

https://www.yahoo.com/news/covid19-vaccine-astrazeneca-pfizer-moderna-second-shot-naci-230829766.html

AstraZeneca Weaker After Australia Limits Covid Shot to People Over 60

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/astrazeneca-weaker-australia-limits-covid-070505879.html

Edited by Tony125

21 hours ago, Tony125 said:

Australia says AstraZeneca vaccine only for people 60 and older

https://www.yahoo.com/news/australia-says-astrazeneca-vaccine-only-134859304.html

27 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

COVID-19 AstraZeneca issues: Pfizer, Moderna are ‘preferred’ for second shot

https://www.yahoo.com/news/covid19-vaccine-astrazeneca-pfizer-moderna-second-shot-naci-230829766.html

AstraZeneca Weaker After Australia Limits Covid Shot to People Over 60

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/astrazeneca-weaker-australia-limits-covid-070505879.html

It is far better to be vaccinated with Astra Zeneca than not to be vaccinated.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

If you read the article though, it's not because of anything to do with the AZ vaccine itself, it's because of production problems with the specific batches they were thinking of sending.

Edited by GroveHillWanderer

On 6/15/2021 at 11:10 AM, rwill said:

"I'm not getting a vaccine.  It's too dangerous.", hops on motorcycle.

And..

hops on a motorcycle

drunk

no helmet

and goes home to a Thai girlfriend who suspects he's been out cheating on her

????????

10 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

If you read the article though, it's not because of anything to do with the AZ vaccine itself, it's because of production problems with the specific batches they were thinking of sending.

Of course I read the article , wouldn't make much sense to post if you don't know what the article is about. Was just saying that Biden will not be able to send the 60 million shots of AZ hew was planing to and Countries were expecting because of the plant screw up.

2 hours ago, Tony125 said:

Of course I read the article , wouldn't make much sense to post if you don't know what the article is about. Was just saying that Biden will not be able to send the 60 million shots of AZ hew was planing to and Countries were expecting because of the plant screw up.

You actually read the articles before commenting? Are you sure you belong in this forum?

These reports are going to give at risk people heart attacks, and cause a self fulfilling prophesy.

When my wife went with her work group, more than half had elevated pulse and blood pressure from fear.

It later subsided, and they were allowed to be vaccinated.

They should report these after thorough examinations.

WHO warns that the Delta coronavirus variant is the 'fittest' strain yet and will 'pick off' the most vulnerable people

https://www.yahoo.com/news/warned-delta-coronavirus-variant-fittest-103154252.html

They Relied on Chinese Vaccines. Now They're Battling Outbreaks.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/relied-chinese-vaccines-now-theyre-182246542.html

Health officials urge COVID-19 vaccinations as Delta variant spreads

https://www.yahoo.com/news/health-officials-urge-covid-19-224133320.html

On 6/18/2021 at 8:00 PM, placeholder said:

It is far better to be vaccinated with Astra Zeneca than not to be vaccinated.

I (73yo) and father-in law (76yo)  had AZ shot at 11 AM  6/22 .  I felt fine. At 10 PM I got chills/shaking then muscle achs/temp  and a little nausous.  Got up and drank small glass of cold Coke with a tab of 400mg Ibuprofen. Put a cold compress on my forehead and fell asleep. Woke up at 7 AM  and felt fine.  Father in law  no side effects but 74 year old Thai neighbor (woman)  had same as me for 1 day.

On 6/14/2021 at 5:43 PM, terryp said:

both my parents had the AZ first shot on 21 Jan 2021 ..neither had any on going medical issues both were fit and healthy (never had problems with Breathing heart, kidneys , diabetes etc both non smokers never drank alcohol)....

My father started having reactions from the 2nd day after receiving the injection & sadly died 53 days later from a AMI (heart attack).....My mother had many different reactions that changed weekly from rashes, blinding headaches, blood clots , body swellings, could not stand unsupported lasted 106 days and died from an AMI (heart attack)....My Mothers doctor admitted to her 4 days before her death that it was her immune system attacking her body and he had no idea what to do and for her not to take the 2nd shot.......I am going thro hell sorting out 2 wills etc as sole executor 

TOO MANY PEOPLE have absolutely no idea whats going on and are basically brainwashed ...but I hope you think long and hard before letting anyone convince you to take this muck.

I am not interested in anyone's pro vax stand I am living with the consequence  of loosing Both my parents in less than 4 months of them being injected ...to me this is state mandated murder

Did you have no vaccines  growing up?

On 6/16/2021 at 1:30 PM, John Drake said:

Just from personal experience taking Sinovac and talking with friends who have taken AZ, this statement seems to be accurate. My first Sinovac shot left me a little tired for a couple of days and that was it, although there was possibly a slight fever for a few hours on day two. Everyone I know here in Thailand who got AZ had stronger side effects. That is just from my personal circle. I'm sure many on this forum got AZ and probably had few side effects or none. But there does seem to be stronger reactions in people for the AZ. I wonder if J&J is producing similar reactions. If I am taking AZ and I had to go to the hospital the first time (I know one such Thai who did because of extremely high fever), I might be fearful of a second shot. If this is the case, it could hurt overall vaccination efforts.

I had my first AZ shot on Monday morning. Felt fine for 24 hours but since then have had bouts of feeling very fatigued. If that's the worst it's worth it.

• Like 1

On 6/14/2021 at 5:47 PM, Stocky said:

She's 73. Vaccines don't make you immortal. Given the numbers being vaccinated there are going to be people who die as on any given day about 1,500 people die in Thailand for one reason or another anyway. 

And the mortality rate in the usa is about 3 million per year.  So are these people dying from covid or with covid?  Same goes for Thailand and elsewhere.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 6/16/2021 at 1:27 PM, richard_smith237 said:

The vaccine is safe for them... No one has died from Diabetes or from being obese immediately following a vaccine.

But, there have been reported cases of people dieing of a massive heart attack on the day day or a few days after taking the vaccine...   But those heard attacks were proven unrelated (Ruptured Atrium and Cardio Myopathy).

There were also confirmation that where it was reported that another 27 people had died within a few days of taking a vaccine 12 of the deaths were confirmed not vaccine related the remainder *under investigation. 

*those 15 under investigation must have been ‘investigated by now’... no news on the results, given the vaccine hysteria, I imagine that had there been any suspected link to the vaccine following the investigation (autopsy) that the press would have been ‘all over it’ and we’d know about it already.

So far I have not read of any confirmed ‘vaccine related deaths’... just families who suspect the death of a family member soon after taking the vaccine is related to the vaccine. IF it is proven that their death is related to the vaccine the family will receive 400,000 baht - a big incentive to make claims, which of course are picked up by the press. 

OF course, with the 400,000 baht issue, there is also incentive for the government not to want to accept that any vaccine related death is a vaccine related death. As always, Thailand finds away to remove honesty and encourage coverup with its clumsy handling of a situation - it clearly wanted to ‘put its money where its mouth is’ and show that vaccines are safe, instead it has created a situation where any death in the next few months will come with a 400,000 baht claim (if the vaccine has been taken). 

Well said