Thai government claims vaccinations are going according to plan

webfact

Finally it makes perfect sense.

Plan was to be short on vaccines, for hospitals to cancel appointments and for website to register to be hacked and taken down .

it is indeed going according to plan. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

The Thai government’s COVID-19 vaccination rollout is going according to plan

True, if the plan was to force everyone except HISO's and government officials to take Sinovac!

3 hours ago, Soikhaonoiken said:

What plan...... You never had a plan in the 1st place... ????

The master plan is how to get money from us? They can't just give it to us for free. By the time they get the good vaccines in the price will be up 2 fold or more, they are playing games with peoples lives, and I hope I am dead wrong.  Surely vaccines aren't this hard to get.

• Like 1

I wish they'd stop giving that utter <deleted> oxygen. They're like that Iraqi minister for information during the Gulf War. Utter laughing stocks.

Sincerely 

MORRIS

Ex Special Forces

I am age 76 and no word when I will get a Vaccine. The Army Hospital told me when I try to register for Vaccine Manny Thai old people with have their turn before any Foreigner! I know the Prime Minster got his but he has failied the Thai people and my self. I would gladley go home to get my Injection. Fancey having a Regsterion and told not report because Doctors not have any more! If I get the Covid, who do I blame when following all the restriction? Why go to a hospital with all the other people die? We used to say its okay as plenty in China.The American Govt does not care either as they have refsed to service us all living in the great country called Thailand.

Discussioning!