Thai government claims vaccinations are going according to plan

webfact

Well when you keep the plan secret it's easy to say everything is going acording to plan.

The supply, distrbution and administering of the vaccine seems "fluid", and various "authorities" from the tippy-top to rural doctors, seem to be singing a different tune.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

According to previous News outlets, Thailand ordered 26M doses of AZ from AstraZenca in Nov 2020, delivered Jan 2021. They ordered a further 35M AZ in Jan 2021, delivered May 2021. Between the end of last year and May of this year they received 6M doses of Sinovac (free) and ordered and received a further 500,000 Sinovac vaccines

To date 4.5M have received their first vaccination jab, 1.6M their second vaccination jab, a total of 6.1M administered jabs, yet now they declare 'low or no stocks' in many areas and cancelling appointments.

I'm not a mathematician but 60M doses appear to have vanished into thin air and not accounted for, if we are to believe the previous Government information. These stocks must be kept refrigerated.

Could I therefore implore all foreigners to check under their beds for the missing fridges and vaccine supplies.

I  own 13  fridges (  hobby), are you  suggesting i waste  my time checking all  of them?? disgruntled North  Pole

What plan?

At the outreach clinic of the major government hospital in Khon kaen today having a rabies jab.

Was thinking i wish this was instead a Covid vaccine as I am over sixty and tick the boxes of a few of the other qualifying problems.

Enquired about the Covid vaccine availability in the Khon Kaen city hospitals with a view to visiting the vaccine centers but apparently vaccines sold out until after the end of the month.

Edited by sapson

1 hour ago, Tanoshi said:

According to previous News outlets, Thailand ordered 26M doses of AZ from AstraZenca in Nov 2020, delivered Jan 2021. They ordered a further 35M AZ in Jan 2021, delivered May 2021. Between the end of last year and May of this year they received 6M doses of Sinovac (free) and ordered and received a further 500,000 Sinovac vaccines

There own Bio Science lab delivered a further 1.8M AZ doses yesterday.

To date 4.5M have received their first vaccination jab, 1.6M their second vaccination jab, a total of 6.1M administered jabs, yet now they declare 'low or no stocks' in many areas and cancelling appointments.

I'm not a mathematician but 60+M doses appear to have vanished into thin air and not accounted for, if we are to believe the previous Government information. These stocks must be kept refrigerated.

Could I therefore implore all foreigners to check under their beds for the missing fridges and vaccine supplies.

I believe they were sold onward, but then i do think to mut....

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

I think the message is confusing. One health care worker basically in a NBC suit and the other with a bare hand on the patient !

COV1.jpg

As a "good" citizen, the left is the illusion you must believe;
As a "good" citizen, the top-right is reality you must deny.

Edited by connda

3 hours ago, Excel said:

No, its the plan most probably they always had that very few people would ever get vaccinated under this regime.

Or that certain undesirable, "dirty" people will:

1. leave Thailand to get the vaccine.

2. never get the vaccine.

3. die of covid-19 while waiting for the vaccine.

Unfortunately, my paranoia is becoming others' reality.

• Like 2

Just now, 1duckyboy said:

Or that certain undesirable, "dirty" people will:

1. leave Thailand to get the vaccine.

2. never get the vaccine.

3. die of covid-19 while waiting for the vaccine.

Unfortunately, my paranoia is becoming others' reality.

And your point number 3 is especially valid to Thailand's poor