Many skeptical over PM’s ability to reopen Thailand fully in 4 months

webfact

The Delta variant is now in Chonburi and Chiang Rai, with the effectiveness of vaccines lagging behind the effectiveness of the virus in mutating.

It's a popular pastime of politicians to ignore the science, then find it is biting them on the fundament. Prayuth is just another in a long line.

8 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

The Delta variant is now in Chonburi and Chiang Rai, with the effectiveness of vaccines lagging behind the effectiveness of the virus in mutating.

It's a popular pastime of politicians to ignore the science, then find it is biting them on the fundament. Prayuth is just another in a long line.

It will be what it will be said the Good PM, but hey I still look to open the country up in 120 days, nothing will stop that from happening now will it.....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Danny Australia said:

It’s just suicidal and grossly irresponsible to open up the country in 120 days while the capital has been unable to contain the latest outbreak and while there is a shortage of vaccine. I understand the economy is hurt and people are suffering but the country should only be opened with clear targets to be reached first such as % of population fully vaccinated and acceptable number of daily cases.

Why asking the opinion of a noodle vendor? Might as well Just go and get the opinion of girls who used to work in A Go Gos, massage ladies and bar girls. 

Well at least you know the incoming tourists have passed several negative tests and are clear of Covid.

You could be in a BTS/van/taxi/bus in Thailand with any old Somchai coughing all over you.

I know who id rather be sitting next to.

5 minutes ago, pookondee said:

Well at least you know the incoming tourists have passed several negative tests and are clear of Covid.

You could be in a BTS/van/taxi/bus in Thailand with any old Somchai coughing all over you.

I know who id rather be sitting next to.

Who the old somchai coughing all over you because he has TB and not Covid?

Just found out that my wife's three sisters travel back and forth, Isan to Bangkok. to the food markets every second day!

I guess thousands must do the same........if anyone is in any doubt that the Johnson variant is going to spread......think again.

Edited by Surelynot

7 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

All pray to the mighty PM Uncle Tu, he is the almighty Czar and defeater of Covid.  100 million doses of vaccine will soon be pumping into the arms of all that reside in Thailand. He will achieve the impossible in just 4 months and then break bread after walking on the water (of course on top of a submarine), but nonetheless he is a man of his words, "There will not be a coup" "I will tackle Corruption"  etc.......he has the country in his firm grip.

well he certainly has something in his firm grip

IN newspaper articles, it points that vaccines are being offered on an emergency trial.  Medical companies are still unable to mass produce the vaccines. It will be more logical to say that supplies will be scarce and interrupted .

Your are fully vaccinated until you receive both shots. You are looking mid 2022 before Thais are fully vaccinated. The main shipment of vaccines will come in October

Now back to opening the country.. how  vaccinating program has to do with  fully vaccinated tourists. If immigration only allowed fully vaccinated people. it does not matter for them to  go around in Thailand.

Why are they create many restriction now about full vaccinated people coming to the country.?

9 hours ago, webfact said:

A food vendor in Bangkok’s Laksi district said that

I am suddenly rethinking the motive behind the shooting of that noodle vendor by a policeman not long ago.............................maybe he 'talked' too much??????

3 hours ago, J Town said:

What's your source? I can't find anything saying such.

Saw it on Thai television last night. My GF pointed the item out to me.

My massage woman was talking about it today.

I understand it was a group of Thais that traveled from Chonburi, then partied with some locals.

Sorry, can't do better than that.

158886.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

All pray to the mighty PM Uncle Tu, he is the almighty Czar and defeater of Covid.  100 million doses of vaccine will soon be pumping into the arms of all that reside in Thailand. He will achieve the impossible in just 4 months and then break bread after walking on the water (of course on top of a submarine), but nonetheless he is a man of his words, "There will not be a coup" "I will tackle Corruption"  etc.......he has the country in his firm grip.

I suspect he has got a firm grip on something? 

The Muppet Too couldn't open a door, let alone a country.

With the surge of the India variant, 11000 cases in the well vaccinated UK yesterday, the idiot hasn't got a hope in hell.

Edited by Andycoops
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

He has the country in the mire.

• Like 1