Many skeptical over PM’s ability to reopen Thailand fully in 4 months

webfact

3 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Don't  forget to not  touch those  face  masks with your hands............ooooops!

F741E14C-719C-4603-A333-5D765CEA9430.jpg.dc3c44a64a1f08ce6e0a3d9bbb4bc361.jpg

3 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Meh. He's (and anutin) had two doses of the good stuff, imported, vintage.

The untouchables are allowed to touch.

• Like 1

He is sticking to the original plan of opening up with one shot given to 70%,

and trying to give people hope when its Total lunacy.

This was to be expected. He still does not understand that the people will need 2 shots, otherwise it could be a bigger wave, and hopefully a wave goodbye.

I do not want to be in thailand unvaccinated when they open up like this.

Thats why i came back to uk to get vaccinated. Now Expect to get second dose soon. It will be just 5 weeks here to get both doses.

Edited by jojothai
Correction
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, jojothai said:

This was to be expected. He still does not understand that the people will need 2 shots, otherwise it could be a bigger wave, and hopefully a wave goodbye.

Thats why i came back to uk to get vaccinated. Now Expect to get second dose soon. It will be just 5 weeks here to get both doses.

exactly, what medical school did this guy attend? in the meantime new more contagious variants are waiting in the wings

Edited by malibukid
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, jojothai said:

New variants 2 shots plus booster. The globe depending on variants and vaccine breakthrough should be covered by the end of next year according to what I have seen. There may also be prophylactics by then something I believe money should have been poured into from the very beginning.

My wife said she had inside information from her somtam lady that you could probably order the vacine online from Lazada quicker if you were worried about the country opening up.????????????

Edited by Dazz1
Missed something
  • Haha 1

Oh he can open anything!

"Delta Force" will be licking its lips!

Then the Czar of U turns will have an overrun healthcare AND an economic trainwreck. to run up the flagpole and salute.

Delta is not your grandpas Spanish Flu, it's not even Alpha Covid. 

Delta gonna make grown men cry.

• Like 1

Any free thinking, rational individual, with no government affiliation, and an IQ of over 75, has to be skeptical of anything he says or does, at this point.

How can anyone have faith in him?

How can anyone believe anything he says? 

Why? How? What has he done lately to warrant that faith and belief? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

telling Thai PBS that the government “must have already thought it through.”

is he speaking about this government or is he hopping for the Martians to arrive  555

4 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

Oh I think the good Thai people are way past skeptical and far past the point of questionable regarding his character.

and unfortunately they are stuck with him and would have to fight harder trying to get rid of him and his (useless) cronies

11 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

and unfortunately they are stuck with him and would have to fight harder trying to get rid of him and his (useless) cronies

Yes you did use the key word starting with f. Would take all of the conscripts 100,000 each year 2 year service, the other service members in that area who don't like him or his elite buddies (probably more than 50%+), the civilian ones in uniform, and the rest of the Thai people to band together to make them run for the hills or the nearest airport. That way would work.

Talking of vaccines.

I originally registered with a private hospital in Udon for an AZ jab and had an appointment for 14 June. That was of course cancelled on 7th June when the vaccine shortage became apparent.

the hospital just called me to update me and apparently:

1. I can only have Sinovax because I am 63. The hospital says that it is now government policy to only provide AZ to people over 65. It wasn’t clear if that is central government or provincial government.

2. The private hospitals are not being provided with vaccine and I would have to go to the university in Udon to get my sinovax jab. I assume there is a vaccination centre there.

I’m not sure if this is countrywide policy or just Udon province.

It is unlikely that borders can be opened in 120 days. However prepared Thailand is by then, the opening of the borders is also dependent on the virus situation in guest countries. Limited bubble travel may be possible, very selectively.

It can be opened as quick as closed. 

Just with the nod of one guy.

And whats the big deal letting in negative tested tourists anyway?

when the supposedly worst strains are already present in Thailand.

In actual fact, any tourists coming from places like Australia are facing more of a risk to themselves by entering Thailand, rather than the other way around.

• Like 2