420,000 more vaccine doses allocated to Bangkok, postponed appointments prioritised

webfact

6 minutes ago, Kwaibill said:

Can you not comprehend that Covid is a global emergency?

The French are

doing it for their citizens in Thailand. Is the US less capable than the French?

I can comprehend and i can also comprehend that you will get your jab here before you would get it from the US even if they 'mobilized' today. Hats of to the French, out of interest are they doing it everywhere across the World?

42 minutes ago, smutcakes said:

I can comprehend and i can also comprehend that you will get your jab here before you would get it from the US even if they 'mobilized' today. Hats of to the French, out of interest are they doing it everywhere across the World?

I don't know, frankly. Just referring to an article about the Thailand French embassy.

You are probably right re: getting vaccinated via US embassy. 

It would require the will to do it, and the American Foreign Service seems not to be very helpful to citizens these days per policy.

If there was anyone left in Thailand, who still had faith in this leadership, and felt they were in any way earnest, I think by now they have changed their tune. 

These guys could not have failed more miserably, if they were deliberately trying. 

Is this Burkina Faso, Burundi, or Thailand?

The one time Tiger of SE Asia has been reduced to a whimpering, whiny, crying, anemic alley cat. 

On 6/18/2021 at 6:31 AM, Caldera said:

So they went ahead with their cunning plan to squeeze 12 doses out of a vial that is meant for 10 doses then?

I think a point about number of doses needs to be clarified ,before some of you slag off the government. 

The estimate is between 350-420,000.

Here is why it's an estimate:

In order to extract six doses from a single vial, low dead-volume syringes and/or needles should be used. The low dead-volume syringe and needle combination should have a dead volume of no more than 35 microliters. If standard syringes and needles are used, there may not be enough of the vaccine to extract a sixth dose from a vial.

My source:

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/extra-dose-vials-comirnaty-covid-19-vaccine