For those having online 90-day report success, how are you doing it?

17 hours ago, flbkk said:

I posted my last 90 day, when the site was down. When I tried to do the current one, I got the dreaded message too. I was able to logon and see my previous on my reports. However, the one I posted, even though it came back properly by mail, had not been recorded in the computer. That’s the problem. I had to post the new one again.

Yeah, I have the same issue. Had the last report done by the Thailand Elite office back in March and when I tried to do it online this week online, I got the dreaded message, too. Checked the "reporting history" on the immigration website and the March report did not show up. I hope that once TE submitted the report next week, it will show up on the database so that I can start using the online reporting again in the future. Fingers crossed!

Edited by DUS

4 hours ago, DUS said:

. Checked the "reporting history" on the immigration website and the March report did not show up. I hope that once TE submitted the report next week, it will show up on the database so that I can start using the online reporting again in the future. Fingers crossed!

In-person reports are not included in the list of one's report history that you see when checking the status online. That is not an issue, either. I've done a few in-person along the way and it never prevented me from doing the next one online.

It really seems to be an issue related to the period the online system was down, and now that it's 'up again' some offices have gotten our data updated or transferred to what they're doing now. Some have not, it appears Bkk is in that group.

• Thanks 1

Did mine for the first time a few weeks ago (about 6 days before the due date). Just make sure the fields are filled in correctly. Mine worked; got approval in an hour or so. I'm not sure why many people are having problems. 

Is alternating doing it online and in person causing problems?

18 minutes ago, rwilem said:

It really seems to be an issue related to the period the online system was down

Nope.

System has been unreliable since day 1.

And it's been down at least twice for a decent legnth of time, each time.

The inability to pass page 1 has been around forever.

The system is binary, it either works, or it doesn't. Gazillions of reports here of people being able to file on-line, then wham, go see Immigration.

12 minutes ago, DavisH said:

Did mine for the first time a few weeks ago (about 6 days before the due date). Just make sure the fields are filled in correctly. Mine worked; got approval in an hour or so. I'm not sure why many people are having problems. 

Is alternating doing it online and in person causing problems?

Well, a lot of factors. First, which office, is this for BKK? And since this is your first online report, did you do an earlier one in-person? Then, when was your current extension issued? Before or after the period the online system was down? I think it came back up around April 20th? 

Anyway, it's messed up in Bkk. I have had a string of successful ones through the years. Worked like a charm. Even now all the data on the form auto-fills in. But can't get past that first page because the way the system is handling things for Bkk addresses has got me on overstay, it's not 'computing' my current extension permitted to stay until date. (Even though the app clearly shows it!) So I can not proceed. I know how to do it, and have for quite a while now.

Did my previous one at Immigration Office, this time online this week. Had to hit once the refresh button, all went through like a charm. Confirmation received within 48 hours. I was surprised...