For those having online 90-day report success, how are you doing it?

OK, the whole doing online 90-day reporting is....well, it's a cluster, right? 

Some folks have reported this week having success doing it. How are you guys doing it? Utilizing the app, or the web site, what office, and any tricks to completing it? Has anyone had success this week in getting it submitted in BKK?

Today--and this is for reporting in BKK, and using the website--I am now getting the dreaded 'contact your local immigration office' notice after submitting the first bit of info. The popup notice comes right after I hit the the captcha to submit the first page. My report is due in the middle of next week, so it's five or six days before it's due, no problem there. Using the website without VPN, all the info basically auto-filled from previous online reports I've submitted. But the dreaded notice pops up, and that's it, it prevents me from continuing. I have used several browsers, tried several times, but nope, it's not working, at least not in my case. 

Like many others, I did an in-person report for my last one in March, when the online reporting system was out-of-service. Is that it? The 'endless loop" some have discussed, that having done one report in person you may be altogether out of the online system?

Anyway, has anyone had success for doing an online 90-day report for BKK this week? How did you get it done? 

Edited by rwilem
spelling

12 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Don't understand your question. It's not a matter of app vs net or this or that.

I'm guessing it was your report in person. In any event your not doing anything wrong and you won't be able to do it online and yes there would have been success this week online.

Furthermore when you go and do it in person and file report and also ask io what the issue is you will get shrug of the shoulders.

Welcome to the black hole.

What I mean is that I read some posts from people this week saying they were able to get it done. Just wondering how they did it? Website and browser combo, or the app, and was it for BKK,  that sort of thing. Would like to know details of how the successful people got it done, especially if anyone did in BKK.

I have the app, but have forgotten the pass, and when I do the 'forgot password' thing, it says they'll email me a replacement password. But no email comes, or hasn't for at least an hour since I requested it.

Edited by rwilem
spelling

3 minutes ago, clivebaxter said:

Never got the app to work and website would not this week due to having to go in person last time as site down. I emailed them and asked them to sort it out and to put the permission to stay by date right, and to my surprise they actually did and I could do it online again.

Well there's a glimmer of hope.

Who did you email? Can you share that address? I'll send one and hope for the best come early part of next week. That would be most appreciated.

5 minutes ago, clivebaxter said:

I emailed them and asked them to sort it out and to put the permission to stay by date right, and to my surprise they actually did and I could do it online again.

Wow!!

What email address did you use?

Might be worth a try

34 minutes ago, rwilem said:

My report is due in the middle of next week, so it's five or six days before it's due, no problem there.

There's yer problem. I'd do it at around 10-12 days before your due date. Just my opinion.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

There's yer problem. I'd do it at around 10-12 days before your due date. Just my opinion.

The terms and condition for online reporting now states you can do it 15 days before up to the day it is due. It was changed a year ago.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

I've done them before anywhere from 3-5 days before the due date, no problem, at least then. 

Even though the system was changed from '15 to 7 before' to '15 up-to due date', yeah, who knows what's up. But I don't want to turn it into a 75-day or 80-day report.

they told me 'centre server error' and 'should be ok next time'... but this isn't the first time they've said the same.

I have heard it works on Internet Explorer (which they made it on) but I refuse to use that.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

The terms and condition for online reporting now states you can do it 15 days before up to the day it is due. It was changed a year ago.

Not gonna argue on your points but for me whenever I have done online report 10-12 days before my report date guaranteed acceptance of the application. Any less it was a report in person notification..

Edited by IvorBiggun2
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, rwilem said:

Today--and this is for reporting in BKK, and using the website

What is your current "Next Report Date"?

At this point it may be too late to file by mail, so what options remain?

1.) Keep trying with the web.

2.) Sort out the app, maybe re-register but remember your password (the pw reset email may be in a speam/junk/promotion folder).

3.) Or go in person. An appointment can help, but not sure of that system has been "secured" yet. Alternatively, you can send a third-party to MTT to file on your behalf.

5 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

2.) Sort out the app, maybe re-register but remember your password (the pw reset email may be in a speam/junk/promotion folder).

Yeah, the password reset mail was in the spam. Found that out last night. Weird thing is I discovered from device and email mail app combos that some show empty junk folders while others don't. One had a few messages in the junk folder, including the pw resets, though they didn't work as too much time had elapsed. But another pw reset request brought a fresh response to the junk folder. So I did manage to get in to the E-Services app.

Off the top, the popup says I'm 140 days on overstay, while right above that showing my permitted to stay until date in January 2022. Amazing...

Just to try anyway, on app I filled out the first page of info for the 90-dayer, hit 'next', same result as on web, 'contact your local....'

There are two email addresses for contact for the Bkk office, and I sent messages about this issue to both.

Maybe the best one might be [email protected], so we shall see if there is a response and/or a resolution.

Due date is Wednesday, so I've got some wiggle room to try to get it sorted out, if possible. If not, just head out to MTT.

Edited by rwilem
Spelling

21 minutes ago, rwilem said:

Off the top, the popup says I'm 140 days on overstay, while right above that showing my permitted to stay until date in January 2022. Amazing.

That probably means that your 90 day report is 140 days late if you did a online report before. Just an error done by whoever wrote the pp software.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, wprime said:

Just go into online system, fill in your details, get the error message, drive to immigration, wait in the queues, done, drive home, click okay on the error message, then it's done.

If as UJ says they have changed to allow 15 days prior on line reports (I have always done it at 15) I suspect you have entered something on the first page that doesn't concur with their records. If the next appointment print out they put in your passport last time has a bar code and application nos then it's on their system not relying on the previous manual entry

35 minutes ago, Cuchulainn said:
2 hours ago, rwilem said:

Maybe the best one might be [email protected], so we shall see if there is a response and/or a resolution.

Expand  

[email protected]

Isn't d3 division 3? Im going to try this one, division 1.

Well, I was just going with the email addresses that are in the app's 'contact' link, since the app deals with 90-day reporting, as well as TM 30s.

But I'll send one later today, tomorrow at that address you provided. (Bkk Imm. doesn't do anything related to online 90-day reporting over the weekend, in my experience. Guess no one's looking at emails, either.) Do a 'shotgun approach' to different email addresses, maybe the message will get to the right one.

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:
2 hours ago, rwilem said:

Off the top, the popup says I'm 140 days on overstay, while right above that showing my permitted to stay until date in January 2022. Amazing.

That probably means that your 90 day report is 140 days late if you did a online report before. Just an error done by whoever wrote the pp software.

The number of days the app shows me as being on overstay is exactly the number of days since my previous extension's permitted to stay until date.

That first popup window after logging into the app shows my current permitted to stay until date, which is in January of 2022.  So for whatever reason, that and 'days on overstay' are in conflict.

Again, I couldn't do my last 90-dayer online in March when the system was kaput, I did it in person at MTT. So now the goal is to attempt to get out of the 'black hole', as aptly described earlier by Dr. J. 

I posted my last 90 day, when the site was down. When I tried to do the current one, I got the dreaded message too. I was able to logon and see my previous on my reports. However, the one I posted, even though it came back properly by mail, had not been recorded in the computer. That’s the problem. I had to post the new one again.

By now, it seems you've learned Thai govt doesn't know Internet!

15 days in advance by mail, copy passport pages, fill out the report form, put a self-addressed stamped envelope inside & mail it to CW (or wherever else your IO is). Send it registered mail or EMS.

Keep your receipt! They might send you back confirmation in 6-8 weeks.

It's painless and waaay less frustrating!

5 hours ago, Cuchulainn said:

I just sent off an email to these 3 addresses.

One came back as failure to deliver ([email protected])

That hotel one, the address ends in a 'go.th'.

Hey, I know it's shot in the dark. The fella above, clivebaxter, who got them to resolve his issue, dealt with the Samut Prakan office. They're probably not as over-stressed as the immigration offices in Bangkok are. Probably had someone in Samut Prakan take charge and get it done for him, whereas the likelihood of that in Bkk....? 

But geez, in this whole covid-19 time and dampening down all activities and limiting social contact, it's pretty bad that this reporting fiasco is allowed to continue. OK, yes, I could mail it in but that presents other issues. You just want to get it done, get it over with.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

What issues.

It's me, I guess, just not interested in waiting around how many weeks for a reply, or the visit out to resolve mail that goes missing. I have had back luck with the postal system and missing mail here. Hey, as is said YMMV, but for me, I'm not into the mail. 

I'll go out there rather than mail it in. What is a drag is having the online thing pulled out from underneath what seems like to be many of us.

Edited by rwilem
  • Confused 1