Changing from marriage to retirement

28 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

Even a marriage registered at an Amphur by mutual consent? To the best of my knowledge that is complete and final on the day you both sign the documents.

But getting to tha point takes more time is what I meant 

23 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Not if the office requires a up to date Kor Ror 2 marriage registry from a Amphoe since it would not be available to get a printout of it.

Also ex would have to go with him and be in photos of them together.

But he would be changing to retirement so no Kor Ror or Photos of them together needed. I think the problem has been solved unless she tells immigration of a divorce, which to my understanding can not happen without both party's present, but she is a devious piece of work. Thanks to all who have contributed to sometimes obvious answers that don't come to mind when in a bit of a panic

9 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

She has managed to drain even the original 400k and he now only has a meager disability pension to live on. 

Drains don't flow unless someone opens the tap first....not blaming just saying..always an enabler in these situations

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, tonray said:

Drains don't flow unless someone opens the tap first....not blaming just saying..always an enabler in these situations

He is so disabled he can not use an ATM and she took out less than 5k at a time so no SMS from bank. I and my wife (who if she ever see's again will be boxing her, no doubt about that)  could slag this bitch off all day but this was about his current EXTENSION.

51 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

But he would be changing to retirement so no Kor Ror or Photos of them together needed. I think the problem has been solved unless she tells immigration of a divorce, which to my understanding can not happen without both party's present, but she is a devious piece of work. Thanks to all who have contributed to sometimes obvious answers that don't come to mind when in a bit of a panic

Did you read the post I was replying to. He was asking about getting extension based upon marriage.

On 6/19/2021 at 9:08 AM, bojo said:

And as a side note, I would love to know if divorced since last marriage visa, and with a 'willing/sympathetic'  ex wife, if one could still wing a marriage visa renewal..................

2 hours ago, brianthainess said:

She has managed to drain even the original 400k and he now only has a meager disability pension to live on. 

If the relationship was so volatile, he should have put the 400K in a Fixed Term account.

No ATM card for that type of account.

1 hour ago, Tanoshi said:

If the relationship was so volatile, he should have put the 400K in a Fixed Term account.

No ATM card for that type of account.

It was too late all moneys, and assets gone. I suggest to research M.N.D