Ufc 71

UFC used to be on a UBC channel a couple of years ago didn't it? I've just subcribed to UBC Gold and don't have it....tried a search for Dream TV and couldn't find anything. Can anyone repeat how to get this channel?

Hi there

I wonder if there is any place in bkk who sell UFC as dvds?

Hope someone can help me out, peace out

I know more than a few of us would love to find Pride FC, UFC, etc. DVDs. Anybody know where to get any in Thailand?

Hi there

I know more than a few of us would love to find Pride FC, UFC, etc. DVDs. Anybody know where to get any in Thailand?

There is no place in Thailand where to buy such things,you can trust me.....I've got all the PRIDE and UFC DVD.

I buy from www.sherdog.com they are very reliable......you get your stuff in less than a week.

Hi there

There is no place in Thailand where to buy such things,you can trust me.....I've got all the PRIDE and UFC DVD.

I buy from www.sherdog.com they are very reliable......you get your stuff in less than a week.

Yeah, you can also buy directly from Pridefc.com for Pride fights, although I guess they now merged with UFC. Sherdog is the best, but never tried delivery to Thailand. Since youtube is blocked in Thailand that is not an option, but a couple of sites that have random MMA clips:

http://www.wildko.com/fight-videos-9.htm

http://www.psfights.com/

Edited by chinthee

actually you can buy most the ufc and pride dvds, as well as many instructionals and highlight vids here in bangkok......in fact i bet theyll have ufc 71 by next week! can also get cool mma movies like smashing machine and choke....all for 1-200 baht!

Its about 10 min walk away from pantip plaza, same side of the street, walking towards the bts. enjoy!

actually you can buy most the ufc and pride dvds, as well as many instructionals and highlight vids here in bangkok......in fact i bet theyll have ufc 71 by next week! can also get cool mma movies like smashing machine and choke....all for 1-200 baht!

Its about 10 min walk away from pantip plaza, same side of the street, walking towards the bts. enjoy!

Fantastic. haven't had a fix in a long time. I'll try your place this weekend and report back

I did a search for DREAM TV and it seems like is illegal and it does not work so good.

It's illegal in the same way it's illegal to buy pirate DVD's in Pantip. Dream TV is the Philippine equivalent of UBC. It works fine, you just need a rather large dish to see it (~3 mtr). JSAT in Bangkok would be able to give you details (www.jsat.tv).

TOKI, how do you fancy copying all those DVDs and selling them to us lot?

Do we have to BEG?! :-)

The last thing I want to do is buy online and have them send to Thailand, which there's a high chance they'll get taxed to oblivion.

Hi there

I went there today, started off in pantip plaza and walked the way to the bts station, but to be honest i couldnt find it.

You said its on the same side as pantip plaza right?

Is it after you turn left to the bts, or is it before that? I walked from pantip to the bts and even past the bts but i could not find it.

So a better description on how to find it would be highly appreciated!

Is it a store, or a streetvendor?

Lookin forward to hear from you, Luftis

Fantastic. haven't had a fix in a long time. I'll try your place this weekend and report back

Hi there

I went there today, started off in pantip plaza and walked the way to the bts station, but to be honest i couldnt find it.

You said its on the same side as pantip plaza right?

Is it after you turn left to the bts, or is it before that? I walked from pantip to the bts and even past the bts but i could not find it.

So a better description on how to find it would be highly appreciated!

Is it a store, or a streetvendor?

Lookin forward to hear from you, Luftis

This is bad news indeed. Was planning to go as directed tomorrow. Coolius, can you be more precise for us? Thanks.

Hey, before you turn, a few blocks before the bts i think.

its a small store, they sell all sorts of sports related dvds, lots of bodybuilding stuff as well.

not really sure how to be more precise! i found it one day walking towards rachawhiti bts from pantip, definatly same side of the street as pantip is! It can be hard to spot, but its thier, ive had friends go looking for it in vain, while other friends found it no problem....cant really explain it, but its thier and hasnt moved! Ill be headin thier sometime in the next few weeks so when im thier ill ask for the actuall adress from the staff.

Hey, before you turn, a few blocks before the bts i think.

its a small store, they sell all sorts of sports related dvds, lots of bodybuilding stuff as well.

not really sure how to be more precise! i found it one day walking towards rachawhiti bts from pantip, definatly same side of the street as pantip is! It can be hard to spot, but its thier, ive had friends go looking for it in vain, while other friends found it no problem....cant really explain it, but its thier and hasnt moved! Ill be headin thier sometime in the next few weeks so when im thier ill ask for the actuall adress from the staff.

Ok guys, I've got good news and bad news. Good news is today I went to find the shop, found a closed shop with a phone number to call about DVDs, called the number and found out they had moved to J2J market. However, he also gave their website in Thailand where you can order online: http://www.clickvdo.com/

Bad news is that the selection is rather poor if you click on the martial arts DVDs. But they do have some UFC "greatist hits" DVDS for 130-200 Baht. Looks like it's back to Sherdog as the only way to get all the selection, and PrideFC.com, and take your chances with customs duties.

poor selection? the website says they got pretty much ever ufc from 53 onwards! not to mention the bushidos, and adcc highlights....also instructionals from marcelo garcia and mario sperry! id say thats pretty damned good for bangkok!

Sorry to send ya on a wild goose chase, i had no idea that they moved location, but thanks for finding the website and new location for us!