Ufc 71

poor selection? the website says they got pretty much ever ufc from 53 onwards! not to mention the bushidos, and adcc highlights....also instructionals from marcelo garcia and mario sperry! id say thats pretty damned good for bangkok!

Sorry to send ya on a wild goose chase, i had no idea that they moved location, but thanks for finding the website and new location for us!

Yeah, my mistake. I didn't look closely that it was mutiple pages! BTW, he said they are in aisle 2 at J2J, but not sure which section. If anyone needs his phone number feel free to PM me, as I don't think we're supposed to put phone numbers on here.

Just a little info for the future. Piratebay and mininova both had UFC 71 on bittorrent within a couple of hours after it was over. Depending on your download speed you can have it downloaded in a few hours or days. 1.36GB's for UFC 71. They also have a lot of the old fights for download. just search for ufc on either site.

BTW, Jackson beating Chuck didnt surprise me (i know, easy to say now), he really controlled the Pride fight they had. Jackson will fight Dan Henderson in September: http://www.sherdog.com/news/news.asp?n_id=7833

Anyone know what's happening with Fedor? I'd love to see him in UFC.

Edited by Netfan

poor selection? the website says they got pretty much ever ufc from 53 onwards! not to mention the bushidos, and adcc highlights....also instructionals from marcelo garcia and mario sperry! id say thats pretty damned good for bangkok!

Sorry to send ya on a wild goose chase, i had no idea that they moved location, but thanks for finding the website and new location for us!

Yeah, my mistake. I didn't look closely that it was mutiple pages! BTW, he said they are in aisle 2 at J2J, but not sure which section. If anyone needs his phone number feel free to PM me, as I don't think we're supposed to put phone numbers on here.

it's a shame that shop closed down because it always got the UFC/Pride cards in quickly.

the only problem was that they used to have a load of gay vids on the other side of the shop.

once i went in and got a UFC dvd and these two fairy boys (one old farang and one teenage thai) were looking a the gay vids and spotted me with the mma book. of course, most of the mma dvds have half naked blokes on the covers and these two characters were giving me the eye!!! now im a good looking bloke :o but this freaked me out!!! hopefully the J2J stall will be ok!

Just a little info for the future. Piratebay and mininova both had UFC 71 on bittorrent within a couple of hours after it was over. Depending on your download speed you can have it downloaded in a few hours or days. 1.36GB's for UFC 71. They also have a lot of the old fights for download. just search for ufc on either site.

BTW, Jackson beating Chuck didnt surprise me (i know, easy to say now), he really controlled the Pride fight they had. Jackson will fight Dan Henderson in September: http://www.sherdog.com/news/news.asp?n_id=7833

Anyone know what's happening with Fedor? I'd love to see him in UFC.

Maybe Fedor watched Mirko KO Wanderlei, then watched Mirko get KO'd in the first round in UFC, and thought "maybe I'm not the best in the world and better take a second look at training for the octagon." Don't worry, we'll see him soon as there was a merger of UFC and Pride.

Maybe Fedor watched Mirko KO Wanderlei, then watched Mirko get KO'd in the first round in UFC, and thought "maybe I'm not the best in the world and better take a second look at training for the octagon." Don't worry, we'll see him soon as there was a merger of UFC and Pride.

Yeah, that was some kick that took Mirko out. i guess its Gonzaga - Couture for the heavyweight title, maybe Fedor will be ready to fight the winner of that one. BTW i just downloaded UFC72 from mininova

Yeah, that was some kick that took Mirko out. i guess its Gonzaga - Couture for the heavyweight title, maybe Fedor will be ready to fight the winner of that one. BTW i just downloaded UFC72 from mininova

I used to think Wanderlei was unbeatable, then I saw how weak his striking power was compared to a heavier and better striker like Mirko. Mirko was always awesome to watch, and has good ground defense, but you always knew Fedor would best him in another match. When I saw what Gonzaga was capable of and pulling a Mirko high head kick himself, I really wonder how Fedor will do. To me, and most others, Fedor is the most complete martial arts fighter the world has ever seen. I still think he'll mop up either Gonzaga or Couture, as he's still the heaviest puncher and has brilliant grappling of course, but it will be a great battle.

Just found this---- Fedor vs. Lindland in Russia in April:

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/searc...s-matt-lindland

Couldn't agree more with you on Fedor being the best. He got caught with a big right hand by the Japanese guy in Pride, did the "fish dance" but hung on and took the guy out. The Kevin Randleman slam didnt even slow him down. He can do it all- take a punch, hits hard, submissions, wrestling.