Bus from Pattaya to Suvarnabhumi Airport

Rigsby

Apologies if this is answered already.

Is there a bus service in operation from Pattaya to Suvarnabhumi airport at present ??

The one from View Talay/FoodMart nr. Jomtien has been suspended and Bells Travel disappeared a year or so back.

Is there another one or is it back to the taxis ??

2 hours ago, shdmn said:

Any chance those services start up again when tourists come back?  Bell travel bus was a great option to have.

When do you think the tourists will be coming back to make starting them up viable?  

There were regular buses a little over a month ago from the same place @ Jomtien, they should resume operations from July 1st with lesser frequency. Although now it seems  like "the date" is Aug 1st https://airportpattayabus.com/from-pattaya/

Anyway there are busses from Northern Bus Station to Ekkamai (google map > bus to Ekkamai) and also few places to catch minibuses, some from Jomtien. I never tested those how reliable they are since I prefer Ekkamai to Mo Chit where these usually arrive

36 minutes ago, ViajeroLA said:

There were regular buses a little over a month ago from the same place @ Jomtien, they should resume operations from July 1st with lesser frequency. Although now it seems  like "the date" is Aug 1st https://airportpattayabus.com/from-pattaya/

Anyway there are busses from Northern Bus Station to Ekkamai (google map > bus to Ekkamai) and also few places to catch minibuses, some from Jomtien. I never tested those how reliable they are since I prefer Ekkamai to Mo Chit where these usually arrive

Thanks for that. Didn't know of that website.

• Like 1