Thai lady gets 200K damages after husband sneaks off to marry mia noi

webfact

If the husband at same time get rid of the mia luang, it might in a way be a cheap settlement for him...????

I once again realize freedom benefits from never being married...????????????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, webfact said:

She had a message to "mia luangs" everywhere.

'If you can't Beat them? - Join them...'   

[ to also be young and have bigger b(o)(o)bies ]

4 hours ago, webfact said:

After a weight loss program she was planning on breast enhancement, a chin job and whatever the clinic decides is good for her. 

Would like to see a pic after completing the mission. She might have become a hot <deleted>

2 hours ago, Thomas J said:

I found this hilarious that the wife somehow thought she needed to lose weight, get a breast augmentation and a chin job.  Now I wonder what the husband thought also? 

That's why the husband got is bit on the side. I would have thought that it was the husband who should have been taken to task. But as the bard said, 'East is East and West is West and never the twain shall meet. When it comes to logic, it rings true.????

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BestB said:

To me it is all amusing, but what i do not understand is this, How is husband leaving the wife becomes mia nois fault?

Should it not be the husband who pays?

Did mia noi put a gun to his head making him sleep with her and marry her?

See this same <deleted> every day, it is always the 3rd parties fault, not once this idiots sit or stop to think, 3rd party is actually the innocent one

Alienation of affections

• Like 1

On 6/26/2021 at 4:18 PM, BestB said:

To me it is all amusing, but what i do not understand is this, How is husband leaving the wife becomes mia nois fault?

Should it not be the husband who pays?

Did mia noi put a gun to his head making him sleep with her and marry her?

See this same <deleted> every day, it is always the 3rd parties fault, not once this idiots sit or stop to think, 3rd party is actually the innocent one

The "temptress" took another woman's  man away, led him by the penis and wronged the wife. 

On 6/26/2021 at 6:58 AM, BangkokReady said:

A little vague...

"Her husband had sneaked off to marry his mistress according to Buddhist tradition "

If it is a Buddhist tradition that a husbands can sneak off to marry his mistress -  this must make it OK -  so what was all the fuss about ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RJRS1301 said:

The "temptress" took another woman's  man away, led him by the penis and wronged the wife. 

The man, has a pair of legs, pair of hands and supposedly a brain above his shoulders, he could always say no ????

The only one who wronged the wife is a husband and no one else, then a dumbass lawyer who should have filed for divorce and seek half of husbands assets plus alimony for kids for the next decade or so, instead of going after mia noi for 200 000 where at least half would be legal fees

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2021 at 10:30 AM, webfact said:

Some of the money - not as much as she had thought but a decent sum nonetheless - would be spent on her children's education and plenty of beauty treatment for herself at a clinic. 

After a weight loss program she was planning on breast enhancement, a chin job and whatever the clinic decides is good for her. 

Priorities