Nipapan strikes a blow for “Mia Luang’s” - one in the eye for “Mia Noi’s” !

rooster59

1 hour ago, George Aylesham said:

Always look forward to this Sunday read, Rooster. Thank you - please keep up these these few pargraphs of sanity in this increasingly crazy world.

Thanks for the chuckle Rooster we will see what the Sandbox brings next week. I think the PM have already set the prices, up from 2 years ago, must be inflation!

Looks like you're getting mostly positive reviews this week !   

No, Rumak is not going to rain on your party .............. congratulations,  and I will

pass a little wind your way when i stop by

• Like 2

Nice Read as usual Rooster ! ... Thanks !

... And 

"Nipapan, dressed in highly inappropriate or appropriate black depending on your point of view, took her “tabian somrot” (marriage certificate) that added to the drama. The video included her mother-in-law slapping her son in front of the chanting monks!"

Yes what a Great series of articles, Videos and well !!! REAL LIFE ... Thai !!! Drama !!! ...  Those two ? Thai Woman that showed up at that Guys Second ? Wedding gave us !!!  .... Like the Vid of the Mother In-law whacking the Bride Groom ??? Was just Great I thought !!! ... Like almost as good as the Drunken Woman driving through the Expressway Toll Barrier !!! in TV just recently ?  ... 

And now for a Great Trinkism !!! "TIT !!!"  This is Thailand !!! ... Thanks B ... And also thanks for keeping it in our littery view also R ... 

(Still stuck in Australian, and Wilting again !!! ... as I read about the now increasing Virus Tragedy and the Lock Downs ? ... AGAIN. !!!  ...  With no real certainty either way !!! ...  Liek will I EVER be able to get home with any sort of certainty !!! ... And yes I have drawn a line through the Puhk et Sand Box also, ... Mark mark) ... 

Another good read Rooster, Thanks.  I have to wait 90 days to see shat the Thailand

opening of High Season is going to look like.  I do hope that by late Autumn the Thai people will be able to get

a 2nd shot of their vaccine in the local AZ, or mix the first shot with either a Pfizer, Moderna, or even the J & J 

if it is considered okay to mix with. Getting the immunity up against the variants is a bit important.

I am so happy that I have never been rich enough to even consider a Mia Noi.  As well my old  friend has let me know that,

one head ache at a time is enough in my life.

Geezer

Miss the picture of Mia Luang & Mia Noi , just to compare  ....

Bravo ...  Mia Luang handled it elegantly , everybody reasonably happy .

What I am not happy with : the Chief of Phuket Tourist Association 

did NOT ASSURE the tourists -- that the Taxi MAFIA will be stamped out

for eternity .....  a bunch of  .....  ( fill in for your self  ......  )