Armed man forces his way into hotel in Krabi to free his quarantined wife and son

webfact

Coming out soon, the Thai soapy version of this true love story.

They can also make a scene with the wife trying to break him out of prison.

Can't wait !

Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

A man was arrested by police at a poultry farm in Muang district of Thailand’s southern province of Krabi today (Tuesday), just hours after he shot his way into a hotel, where his wife and son were quarantined, to take them back home.

Later found at home having a meal with his wife & son.. Jeez

the mentality of some people is astounding.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

...and that there is a restriction on durian in the hotel.

-which some of us Western foreigners fully appreciates, should we be guests at said hotel...????????

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

The link is more interesting.

The guy was charged with attempted murder by shooting someone on his farm prior  and having 3 guns.

I rather doubt he will be seeing his wife and kid without cell bars for the next 20 years. Idiot

he should have known Durian is not allowed in hotel rooms.

Seriously he probably has had a guts full of all of this and does not understand any of it , sad.

6 hours ago, ronaldo0 said:

Unbelievable that someone so unhinged and with a single digit IQ has 3 guns !! ????????

But just wondering how well the gov't is communicating in more remote areas about all aspects of Covid 19. Perhaps he's aware of local officials/hi-sos not doing any quarantine and thought putting his wife and son in quarantine was an attempt at ransom payments or similar. 

Headline says "Armed Man". The synopsis doesn't mention a gun, just that he was holding a Durian. Now, I'll agree they are fearsome fruit. Heavy, covered in pointy things, will do real damage if you're hit. So my imagination went sideways as I was seeing motor cycle helmet clad men walking into gold shops and declaring "they had a Durian and were not afraid to use it!".

Darn but I wanted another "only in Thailand" moment.... oh well, maybe Anutin will hold another press conference.

• Like 1