Singapore Consulate

I just heard that the Thai Consulate in Singapore has changed its passport/ visa application hours from 930-11:30 when before it was 12:30 making it possible to take a tigerairways flight from Phuket in the AM and arriving there before 12:30 and therefor making a 2 day visa run possible by taking the later flight back.

So how long does it take to get from the Budget airport to the embassy? The plane lands at 10:50 and I dont think it would be possible. I already bought my tickets but naturally had to change them, enduring a heft 2000 baht change of fare rate. :o

Also because of the Thai holiday I tried to call them and found many different listings for their phone number. What is the current and correct number?

THanks!

I just heard that the Thai Consulate in Singapore has changed its passport/ visa application hours from 930-11:30 when before it was 12:30 making it possible to take a tigerairways flight from Phuket in the AM and arriving there before 12:30 and therefor making a 2 day visa run possible by taking the later flight back.

So how long does it take to get from the Budget airport to the embassy? The plane lands at 10:50 and I dont think it would be possible. I already bought my tickets but naturally had to change them, enduring a heft 2000 baht change of fare rate. :o

Also because of the Thai holiday I tried to call them and found many different listings for their phone number. What is the current and correct number?

THanks!

I would count an hour from the landing time of the aircraft to the time you arrive at the Embassy taking into consideration immigration and taxi.