Chiang Mai traffic grinds to a halt as locals scramble to register for Moderna vax - but there's none

webfact

Its almost they are creating events that potentially will need the actual thing they are offering (good marketing)

Tbh its not that dissimilar to what happened in the UK, i had a surgery appointment a few months ago and had to go to the actual hospital ward for a covid test one week before the planned surgery.

1 week later whilst actually waiting for surgery (after isolating for that week) i was passed by other people in the hospital also arriving for their covid test!

So after isolating the actual hospital puts me within 2 meters of people being tested!

Either the hospital does not trust that local testing centres (There was one 1 mile from my house) or what i don't know but totally bizzare!

6 hours ago, bipper said:

Absolutely no problem them going to medical staff and their families

Why not? 

Nurses and doctors are number one to protect. And because they have families those need protection as well. 

So what? ????

8 hours ago, webfact said:

It did not include doctor's fee or medical certificate. One person could only make up to ten doses in their registration. Payment could be made by "walk-in

Pay for something that doesn't exist?

1 hour ago, sawadee1947 said:

Why not? 

Nurses and doctors are number one to protect. And because they have families those need protection as well. 

So what? ????

Hello?! Healthcare workers getting vaccinated, no problem. Advertising the public is to be registered when medical workers are previously filling the reservations? Not acceptable …

Once again, what I don't understand, as the same is happening here in Pattaya, the hospitals tell people they are taking ( registering) people who are expressing an interest in getting and paying for a particular vaccine, how will they know how much to order from the GPO if they close registrations before people had a chance to get to the hospital ??

The same happened at BPH the other week, how will the GPO know how much to order if registrations closed with only 250 names on the list ??

Bizarre & unexplainable.