PM refuses to take salary for 3 months to help anti-COVID-19 efforts

snoop1130

14 hours ago, possum1931 said:

You forgot to mention his off shore account.

I didn't forget anything. Those offshore accounts are not relevant to my post which was solely about government accounts. Others have adequately covered his personal accounts both on and offshore. 

13 hours ago, candide said:

Nice piece of yellow propaganda!

BTW, apart from short episodes (the longest being Yingluck during one and half year), Thailand has been governed by the yellow/green network since the 2006 coup (juntas, Abhisit,...), that was 15 years ago. So who's to blame for the current level of education?

At least during the 5 years and half (much less than the current general) he was PM, he drastically reduced the child mortality rate, which was a good start.

(the longest being Yingluck during one and half year),,,,, Aren't you forgetting her brother???????

On 7/9/2021 at 10:07 PM, engamann said:

If him would leave his office I will in person pay him his salary until the next not rigged election and please take the drug lord , Mr Melu / Mai Mee and the <deleted>.. farrang construction worker that now are a expert in health whit you , thank you for your service and please close the door after you. 

You’ll be paying him for a long time 

Should have read:

PM refuses to use common sense. 

PM still refuses to do the right thing for the Thai people. 

PM denies science. 

PM continues to show how woefully unprepared he has always been for this job. 

PM continues to destroy the Thai economy. 

PM sabotages the tourism industry, which is unlikely to ever recover from this self imposed fiasco.

PM is an example to all nations worldwide, to never appoint someone without talent or smarts. 

PM needs to be removed, asap. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jomtienisgood said:

(the longest being Yingluck during one and half year),,,,, Aren't you forgetting her brother???????

If you had cared to read the post, you would have noticed that I wrote "since the 2006 coup" and later indicated for how long Thaksin has been PM.

1 hour ago, candide said:

If you had cared to read the post, you would have noticed that I wrote "since the 2006 coup" and later indicated for how long Thaksin has been PM.

Indeed, My deepest profoundest and humble apologies. After reading it again, more awake this time, I have to admit you are correct. 

• 3 weeks later...