getting on to pyathai 2 website

kingstonkid

2 minutes ago, Why Me said:

Filled out the form, pressed submit and it says:

Pre-Registration for COVID-19 VaccineShow Reply
This form is no longer accepting responses, and has been set to automatically close by [email protected].

Got the same thing and when yo try to get back in it says the same.  Sent an email asking for clarification not holding my breathe though.

1 minute ago, jeffandgop said:

Same for me. No link until 0923. I fill out the form completely including captcha. Then

2CD6DE1C-2D59-4C61-B627-D70FC319CB87.png

Hell I did not even get the captcha.

It looks like it was set to close as soon as it opened by the hospital.

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Looking forward to the CCSA announcement interpretation of this.

They will deem it a success and say that all bookings were filled.

LOL

JUST PUT UP ON THE WEBSITE

We are sorry online registration is now closed due to popular demand, we have reached our quota, please visit our website tomorrow.

Edited by kingstonkid
  • Sad 1

They advertised  Samitivej hospital   giving vaccines too ... you had to call them direct.. which i did .... only to be  told  vaccines are open  only o  those registred at that hospital...

Bumrungrad where i am registered  vacciinating Thai's only

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

The same thing happen at a hospital in Chiang Mai, they opened website for registration,

as they were required to by law, BUT all the places had been given out to VIP clients of

the hospital the day BEFORE .........

regards worgeordie 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

The same thing happen at a hospital in Chiang Mai, they opened website for registration,

as they were required to by law, BUT all the places had been given out to VIP clients of

the hospital the day BEFORE .........

regards worgeordie 

Yes, that's what I suspect too. I know this happens in many countries with various positions. By law they have to advertise the position but in reality they already have someone selected, so they advertise and interview a bunch of hopeful suckers, just wasting their time, when the position has already been filled.

3 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

They will deem it a success and say that all bookings were filled.

LOL

JUST PUT UP ON THE WEBSITE

We are sorry online registration is now closed due to popular demand, we have reached our quota, please visit our website tomorrow.

Filled prior to releasing to the website you mean.  They want to look like they are being fair.