Thai government still betting big on Sinovac as public faith erodes

webfact

England uses AZ and positivity cases rise.

Israel uses Pfizer and positivity cases go up.

It seems to me that no one knows anything and they are testing drugs on populations to see how they react and if they consent.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zhounan said:

It seems to me that no one knows anything and they are testing drugs on populations to see how they react and if they consent.

England has been using AZ and Pfizer. neither of these has been in wide use for even a year yet. Delta variant also relatively new to us. Use them or people die. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, zhounan said:

Look closer to home for where the ignorance lies.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, misterjames said:

But they are all countries being influenced by CCP 

Another nonsensical conspiracy theory. All the medical authorities in these various countries are under the thumb of governments that are under the thumb of the CCP. Such nonsense.

bending over for their chinese masters & the brown envelopes are just too good for them to pass up, they have no regard for the thai people, just themselves and what they can get

Edited by seajae
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, placeholder said:

All the medical authorities in these various countries are under the thumb of governments that are under the thumb of the CCP. Such nonsense.

Check the list then do your research they are all countries where China is sticking it's nose in and yes there is such as thing as corruption in the medical community as we have seen with various coverups during the pandemic.

No conspiracy here just facts as usual.

Edited by misterjames
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, misterjames said:

Check the list then do your research they are all countries where China is sticking it's nose in and yes there is such as thing as corruption in the medical community as we have seen with various coverups during the pandemic.

No conspiracy here just facts as usual.

Has anybody in any of these groups come forward to say there's been corruption? Have there been any exposes. And your evidence is that China is sticking it's nose in? In the United States there's now an entire political party that thinks cr*p like this counts as evidence.J ust as some do in certain elections, when the results don't please you, you cry corruption.  You've got nothing.

On 7/13/2021 at 8:13 PM, misterjames said:

You obviously haven't been paying attention to the news have you? not behind the great firewall are you?:D

I'm not here to do your research for you.

Your reply is typical of how you operate. First off, you misleadingly (and in violation of forum rules) truncate a quote. Here's the original with the only part you quoted in boldface:

"Has anybody in any of these groups come forward to say there's been corruption? Have there been any exposes. And your evidence is that China is sticking it's nose in? In the United States there's now an entire political party that thinks cr*p like this counts as evidence.J ust as some do in certain elections, when the results don't please you, you cry corruption.  You've got nothing."

As for "I'm not here to do your research for you." You seem to have no problem backing your claims on those rare occasions when you provide evidence. But somehow now you can't? Such a dishonest tactic. It shows of course, that once again, you've got nothing.

Let me repeat. No one, not one single medical researcher, has come forward with any claims that the results of all these studies done the effectiveness of Coronavac in stopping transmission or mitigating the symptoms of the disease were altered in any way to satisfy some special interests. Nothing. Nada. Zip.

• Confused 1