More baht for your foreign currency - UK pound breaks 45 barrier

webfact

23 minutes ago, Banana7 said:

The baht will go down more. Wait until at least late August, possibly longer.

Until these factors are reversed, the baht will keep sliding down: factories closing due to the virus, construction sites being locked down, difficulties for tourist to visit Thailand, lack of good vaccines in Thailand and reduced COVID19 infections and deaths . Bank of Thailand continues to downgrade GDP,

Not even an educated guess

18 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Good, I'd like to hope the baht collapses, meaning I can transfer a full 800,000 to Thailand for visa purposes at near a third to half the cost of previous months !

In my case the opposite - my BKK bank 800K worth a lot less if I try to return to UK!

17 hours ago, Why Me said:

I started transferring from the US as soon as it crossed 32. So I have a nice amount of fun money sitting in my Kbank ac. now with nothing to spend it on. No clubs, no bars, no dining out, no nothing.

Me too, I have spent very little in a very long time.

When this is over I am going to have a very good holiday!

1 hour ago, mikebell said:

In my case the opposite - my BKK bank 800K worth a lot less if I try to return to UK!

That's your fault for putting the 800,000 Baht in your bank when there are other methods.

17 hours ago, Surelynot said:

If I transfer next years money I should really let everyone know............you could be looking at 60 baht to the pound within hours.......

OR it could be 25 to the pound . I am looking for the 25 for the $ AU got to transfer soon.

• Like 1