Peter Denis's TM30 Guide

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

The online TM30 reporting site is working now.

Thanks for this.

Yes, I can log-in now, hadn't been able to do so for weeks? months?

Good timing for me, new arrival(s) expected soon, was worrying how we would deal with reporting them. Wasn't looking forward to an in-person filing.

edited to add: Mobile app (Section38) works as well, although not on my home network's WiFi (AIS Fiber), had to force stop, switch to mobile data, then I could log in and access/file reports.

Edited by mtls2005

2 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Yes, I can log-in now, hadn't been able to do so for weeks? months?

It was down from February to April when immigrations extranet was down. It has been working again since late April.

18 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It has been working again since late April.

Hmm.

Not for me. Until today. Tried a few weeks ago, asked (here and on FB), was told it was still down

But all is fine now.

Thanks again.

1 minute ago, mtls2005 said:

Not for me. Until today. Tried a few weeks ago, asked (here and on FB), was told it was still down

I have opened the site several time since the extranet started working and it opened for me.

It will not work if using a VPN.

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

<Snip>

edited to add: Mobile app (Section38) works as well, although not on my home network's WiFi (AIS Fiber), had to force stop, switch to mobile data, then I could log in and access/file reports.

</Snip>

The Section 38 app works on my home network (3BB), I never have to switch to mobile data. I just logged in and checked a previous report. Could it be an issue with AIS?

Edited by Mutt Daeng

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

Good timing for me, new arrival(s) expected soon, was worrying how we would deal with reporting them. Wasn't looking forward to an in-person filing.

Why are you wanting to to the report. In most cases it is not longer required unless changing your address. The regulation for them was changed in June of last year.

Maybe if you are reporting new arrivals it would be needed.

8 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Submitting a TM30 form if needed is not that difficult. What do you need to know?

8 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Totally not understand.How i sent or which button i must click
I not see a "sent" button
I have registred and i can fill in......till i can not sent
My wife does not understand either

Knipsel.PNG

Try the SAVE button.

Also, remember the dates you use..,.,, you will need the exact dates to put a date range if you are looking for the filing.

That is as of the last time I used the page.

Edited by hml367

9 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

He is no longer a active member of the forum.

Submitting a TM30 form if needed is not that difficult. What do you need to know?

Hi ubonjoe,  can I get some advice please.  A few months ago I moved to a different province for work.  The owner of where I'm staying insists she did an online report the day I arrived here.  Problem now is immigration & labour office are neighbours in their building.  The company I work for have recently done my work permit which I pick up tomorrow  but immigration want to know why I am registered as living elsewhere and are expecting me tomorrow.  I didn't think I needed to do anything until 90 day report is due (about 3+ weeks from now)  do you think I might get trouble? 

6 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Maybe if you are reporting new arrivals it would be needed.

Yes, new arrivals of course.

Everyone knows about the rule changes if returning to a previously reported address.

6 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

The Section 38 app works on my home network (3BB), I never have to switch to mobile data. I just logged in and checked a previous report. Could it be an issue with AIS?

Yes, seems to be ISP specific. Seen others complain about issues with AIS. I tried a True WiFi network, and that failed as well.

I am not using a VPN.

I have the same issue with the eImmServices app (90 day reporting).

1 hour ago, MICHAELDUTCH said:

Totally not understand.How i sent or which button i must click
I not see a "sent" button

32 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I have never done one. Is it this in top right corner of the page. 

Obviously you can't answer, but maybe others can. Has anyone successfully filed a TM 30 using the website or app recently?

I saw some posts on a FB forum that people cannot save their inputted data.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1395920320731833/posts/3080836378906877

16 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Everyone knows about the rule changes if returning to a previously reported address.

It would not say everybody knows about the new rules. I have replied to many post about it. 

It seems there are even a few offices that don't know about them.

17 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

I have the same issue with the eImmServices app (90 day reporting).

I have not had a problem using True Online fiber through my wifi router to access the app and do a report on it.

49 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I have never done one. Is it this in top right corner of the page. image.png.4d217f989c4785e52876cd2373cfdc01.png

yes there is."EXIT"
When i push that button...the form will get empty agaoin
When i save...........i thinnk it has been saved
But i can not see if this form has been sent or automatically received by immigration
Every time all fields are empty again
So we can never know IF it has been sent or received

After you LOGIN, a page loads with 2 options in the left column... The top option is to enter your information..

After you have SAVED your information... when you LOGIN use the bottom option on that page... that is SEARCH.

You can only use a 7 day range for the search.

Options.jpg

Search.jpg

11 hours ago, MICHAELDUTCH said:

So we can never know IF it has been sent or received

7 hours ago, hml367 said:

that is SEARCH.

You can only use a 7 day range for the search.

Yes, if you successfully submitted the information then you should be able to find that record with a Search.

It's the second folder down on the first screen left pane, first, only pick (TM30 Search). Date (B.E.) range is 7 days which must include your check in date, often the same as the filing date. If the table does not display your record then the submittal failed.

You can use Google page translate in Chrome for the months.

I can see all the records I've filed (for myself and many others), so this portion works.

Still can't determine if a new record can be saved. 

Hoping someone with first-hand experience can chime in.