Whats With a Thai Girl That Can Blow Up After Only 4 Beers ?

Could there be there some underlying hatred of foreigners by a "working girl" After drinking, she 4 beers, myself 750 ml wine in my condo in Jomtien  All I said was the girls that work at 711 make 400 baht/day. She is a farmers girl, no education so maybe she resents these 711 girls making easy money relative to farm/factory work. Well she then started getting upset , face, voice  , I stand up  to walk away and she spits at legs saying something about foreigners coming here and buying people ? *. Then she grabs a chair and takes a swing at me. So since my only option is defensive (otherwise an hour later the police are at door with her with bloody lip) I try to restrain her and we both fall onto bed where she squirms loose, jumps up and kicks me in head. Then she picks up a beer bottle . So its getting serious now and this time I grab her wrists and restrain her in body lock  until she calms down a little . Then I pay her for services (before the blow up) got her out of condo and she is yelling as she walks away. There is no way I deserved this attack. So que the thai girl psychologists here. Any theories on why this happened ?  * She is a part time" working girl" : By the way I have had previous sessions with this girl ( mid 40;s) a little rowdy sometime but never like this. And one more thing _ the less you say to a thai girl who has been drinking the better. They/she can get very twisted about seemingly nothing. So again : what is this about?? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I stopped reading after that , I have no desire to find out what happened next ????

There is that ignore button you can hit that also! Free world (some part) .

Have great afternoon

• Like 2

highly complex subject this. some excellent advice.

yes, never take them home unless long term friend !

my personal Zero Tolerance policy has saved me from any serious grief.

require face mtg, gf feeling, have high stds, then if selected, even one out of place word / gesture/ action / criticism/demand/anger and shes f**g Gone !

• Like 1