Whats With a Thai Girl That Can Blow Up After Only 4 Beers ?

In over thousands of such interactions over decades this has happened about once or twice to me. Thais are repressed and can quick to anger and drink can play a part. These are very difficult stressful times for Thais and you need to be calm, cool  forgiving and careful.  Essential to contain such situations and yield. I do hope she's OK.

• Like 2

I don't think this one will be inviting you back to her village!

If by some small miracle, when she isn't mao ,she asks for forgiveness (lol they never admit their faults)  don't say anything, just walk away and go find another drinking buddy !

Chohk dee

What was the context of bringing up 711 workers?  Were you trying to imply she work there which would be impossible without a University degree.  Best to be extra cautious as this is a very difficult time for Thais and many are at the breaking point.  One year ago she may have laughted and kissed you.

Just now, tlandtday said:

What was the context of bringing up 711 workers?  I hope you were not trying to imply she work there which would be impossible without a University degree.  Best to be extra cautious as this is a very difficult time for Thais and many are at the breaking point.  One year ago she may have laughted and kissed you.

3 hours ago, Peterphuket said:

I agree, it happens me 2 days ago when I suggest to visit a lawyer to draw up an agreement for when she dies first, and her children kick me out of the house I payed by myself.

I guess you know the answer already  'you can trust my children for 100% they don't kick you out". And after get upset.

Don't trust those fatherless brats any further than you could throw a Chinese Submarine. I would be very worried about this attitude.

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Couple of mine did.

Even my GF of 8 years would take offence at the simplest things I said.

Not confined to Thai girls though. Plenty of western women looking to be offended at anything uttered by a mere male.

I always wonder at guys that claim never to have encountered crazy women.

They probably don't get out that much and don't bed many women.

Up to age 50, I'd known very few women (maybe 5) .......... and then the madness began.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Couple of mine did.

Even my GF of 8 years would take offence at the simplest things I said.

Not confined to Thai girls though. Plenty of western women looking to be offended at anything uttered by a mere male.

It is a way for them attempting to control you and for them to be "the boss" , they pretend to get upset and offended and then be in a bad mood , expecting you to try extra harder to appease them .

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Sometimes, one has to be aware of ones company when having a chat. Just been open and direct will not be successful all the time.

I am NOT saying one should be untruthful - my policy is tell the truth, but ONLY whats absolutely necessary. Works, most of the time LOL

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ravip said:

Sometimes, one has to be aware of ones company when having a chat. Just been open and direct will not be successful all the time.

I am NOT saying one should be untruthful - my policy is tell the truth, but ONLY whats absolutely necessary. Works, most of the time LOL

Women always lie, I've learned to lie back.

The Thai way (say whatever you think the other person wants to hear) is smart and effective. My life would have been so much easier if I had been taught that by my parents.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Women always lie, I've learned to lie back.

The Thai way (say whatever you think the other person wants to hear) is smart and effective. My life would have been so much easier if I had been taught that by my parents.

I avoid lying for the simple reason that I will sure forget it in a day or two, especially if I did after a couple of Beers!

Hence, my saying the truth is very very limited, but keep up with a conversation as it flows! Anywhere, with anyone... hurts none... just my way!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ravip said:

I avoid lying for the simple reason that I will sure forget it in a day or two, especially if I did after a couple of Beers!

Hence, my saying the truth is very very limited, but keep up with a conversation as it flows! Anywhere, with anyone... hurts none... just my way!

I don't lie , reasons being that I am not a dishonest person .

I have noticed that people who regularly lie seem to lose contact with reality , they end up believing their own lies

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I have noticed that people who regularly lie seem to lose contact with reality , they end up believing their own lies

You're obviously a n00b in Thailand.

My usual lie, "I don't have a wife or girlfriend" ........ no matter how many times I tell it, I still don't believe it.

My next lie, "my name is John" ..... I'm starting to believe that one (a little).

And finally, "I'm only 52" ....... nobody believes that.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mac Mickmanus said:

Agree 100%

It becomes a habit and one tends to live in that 'bubble' !

For a limited period of time, one might become very popular, but the bubble burst eventually.

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

You're obviously a n00b in Thailand.

Just my 2 cents...

It all depends on ones expectations...???

Hence I would not call him a n00b - maybe I am one ???? 

4 minutes ago, ravip said:

Just my 2 cents...

It all depends on ones expectations...???

Hence I would not call him a n00b - maybe I am one ???? 

Yes, I dont agree that everyone who stays in Thailand for a prolonged time become a habitual liar .

If you are a habitual liar in Thailand , you were probably one back home as well .

• Like 1

Actually she is 43, so not really an old boiler.  So actually I've been seeing her a few years, a regular. Always longtimes. So I really don't remember the context of 711 girls make 400 baht/day. Like I said just finished 750ml wine. But that was for sure what set her off. And as noted by some above she "interpreted " that in a very bad way. 

IMG_20200717_114034.jpg

• Like 1

On 7/16/2021 at 3:12 PM, Santogold said:

Dude, she's a prostitute. She's <deleted> in the head. Of course she may act like this. It's strange that you wouldn't know this beforehand. Good chance you're just as looney and don't realize it.

Something like that. But what are you going to do - they are pretty and they are available. Most sessions are alright. Maybe the law of averages caught up. So the take away here is just say as little as possible. Because they can go from  zero to whacko in ten seconds. 

• Like 1

On 7/16/2021 at 3:27 PM, internationalism said:

4 beers is a lot for male, much more for female.

so it doesn't matter what you said, she was heavily intoxicated and vented out her anger.

I don't see point drinking when having sex, waste of time, as performance is poor and everybody fall asleep after short time and not having those sweet memories what happen just few h earlier

4 beers is nothing for a male. 14 is a lot.

7 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Everyone lies. People who say they dont lie are lying about that.

• Like 1

John Aspinall, a famous British gambler, started his own tiger zoo. The difference was that the keepers went into the enclosure while the tigers were there. The tigers treated the keepers as friends until the day they didnt. A keeper gets eaten their every decade I guess.

No predicting which tiger, which keeper,which day. It's just an eventuality that will occasionally happen.

Doesn't stop people loving working there.

• Like 1