Proof of vaccination in Thailand for foreigners (Mor Prom not working)

Recently got my AZ vaccine in Bangkok. Now waiting a few weeks before my second, but realized I dont have any proof I have been vaccinated. I have the paperslip for my next appointment, will that suffice? I have old PDFs of my initial appointment but that only shows I had appointment for 1st jab, not that I went.

My GF (Thai) has the Mor Prom Line ID account which clearly shows she has been vaccinated, along with vaccine type and date. I tried doing the same but its all in Thai, and when she tried it said only available for Thai citizens? 

What is everyone using to show they have had vaccine jab? May need it for travel/work in the future. Cheers!

I had my second (SV, only option) shot June 10 (I am in a rural southern province). Yesterday I picked up a photocopy (they keep the original at the local hospital) of my vaccination certificate. Its got a QR code that links to the national database. Timeing probably depends on your location too. Certificate lists batch numbers for the jabs, and is in Thai and English.

I think because foreigners are not included in Mor Prom, it takes a bit of time for your data to be entered and the certificate made.

i believe its exactly as HanpiK said above, i also had my first shot and all i received was the appointment slip for the 2nd shot. I was told i would get the main vaccination document after the 2nd shot. I mentioned to the Doc in charge that i would possibly need to travel overseas before i could get the 2nd and he , very kindly, gave we a stamped and signed piece of paper confirming that i had received 1 shot of AZN at his hospital. I doubt it would stand up as an internationally acceptable document but i thought maybe it would help if i travelled and then needed to re-enter Thailand (say having had a 2nd shot in the UK).