Any recommendations for a good value electric piano?

grain

I need a new hobby to get me through lockdowns, I've always fancied playing some piano, so I'd like to get a portable piano/keyboard to teach myself via YT vids and have some fun at home. I played guitar in the past, so do have some prior knowledge of music, I understand chords, keys, scales and how things fit together. I'm into blues/R&B/boogie-woogie.

Anyway, I want full size 88 keys, would like the keys & touch as much as possible like a real piano experience.

I also like having some effects and backings, so I can set up drums & bass and so on to back me. But I'm primarily after a real piano tone - an organ tone would be a nice option too, but I don't care to make it sound like a guitar or a banjo, or a trumpet, so I'm not looking for lots of gimmicks.

Price, if possible around 5000 Bt, I could go more if it was really worth doing so, but don't want to spend 20,000 or more in case I get bored quickly and have just wasted a lot of money. Portability is not really an issue as once I get it home I wouldn't be taking it anywhere much, if at all.

So any suggestions for me of models I should look at, and stores I can go to? I live in Korat.