CCSA remaps Deep Red, Red, Orange and Green areas as COVID-19 pandemic situation worsens

webfact

000_9ET4RW.jpg

(Photo by Lillian SUWANRUMPHA / AFP)

As COVID-19 infections increase relentlessly in most of Thailand’s provinces, the Centre for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) has added Ayutthaya, Chachoengsao and Chon Buri provinces to the “maximum controlled and restricted” or “Dark Red” zones.

The number of provinces classified as “maximum controlled”, or “Red” zones has increased to 53, leaving only 10 provinces classified as “controlled”, or “Orange” zones and Phuket as the only province classified as an “under close watch” area.

The remapping of Thailand into these zones, in accordance with the COVID-19 pandemic situation, was published in the Royal Gazette Sunday and will become effective on Tuesday.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/ccsa-remaps-deep-red-red-orange-and-green-areas-as-covid-19-pandemic-situation-worsens/

Logo-top-.png

6 hours ago, webfact said:

The number of provinces classified as “maximum controlled”, or “Red” zones has increased to 53, leaving only 10 provinces classified as “controlled”, or “Orange” zones and Phuket as the only province classified as an “under close watch” area.

I'm waiting for the brown zones to be introduced.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

The number of provinces classified as “maximum controlled”, or “Red” zones has increased to 53,

What does that actually mean?  I have searched everywhere to find what the new restrictions will be from tomorrow in Khon Kaen, but as yet have found nothing to tell me!  Does anybody know or is it a secret! ????

• Like 1

4 hours ago, grandpa said:

What does that actually mean?  I have searched everywhere to find what the new restrictions will be from tomorrow in Khon Kaen, but as yet have found nothing to tell me!  Does anybody know or is it a secret! ????

It might be on their FB page but that is not a source for all people, self included.