Muang Thong Thani MMT Counter K (shortterm VISA) - announcement

อาจเป็นรูปภาพของ ข้อความ

อาจเป็นรูปภาพของ ข้อความ

anyone verify this announcement on facebook ?

https://www.facebook.com/107493450791480/photos/pb.107493450791480.-2207520000../371563014384521/?type=3&theater

this is specific for Munag Thong Thani MMT counter K, please do not confuse with another announcement for the Chaengwatthana Government Center (J,L,M,N counter).

QUOTED

????????Public relations # Counter K # Limited to 300 queues of customers / day # Muang Thong Thani Center

Due to the situation of the epidemic of covids at the moment has intensified and has a large number of infected people to reduce congestion causing a risk of infection. Immigration Bureau 1 therefore asks for cooperation from those who come to apply for permission to stay in the Kingdom at the temporary office in Muang Thong Thani (Counter K).

- Request for a short term stay Types of visa exemptions: Phor. 30, Phor. 14, Phor. 30, Phor. 90, NON-30, NON-90/ VISA On Arrival (TR-15) / TransitVISA (TS) /Courtesy VISA (CY) /APEC
- Lost passport , Lost departure card (TM.6)
- Fix stamp
- Move passport

⚠ Queuing tickets close at 3:30 p.m., with a limit of 300 queues per day. ⚠

***This starts from 20 July 2021***

Immigration Bureau 1 apologizes for any inconvenience caused here. If there is a change, we will inform the public relations. ????????????????

END QUOTE

cheers

Edited by ETatBKK

The last 4 times I've been at MTT, submitting the application (Counter K) and then returning 14 days later, I would be surprised if they were more than 150 people per day.  I usually arrive around 10-11am.

Each time there were less than 6 people in the room.

3 hours ago, Finlaco said:

The last 4 times I've been at MTT, submitting the application (Counter K) and then returning 14 days later, I would be surprised if they were more than 150 people per day.  I usually arrive around 10-11am.

Each time there were less than 6 people in the room.

Same-same! ????  When I went, I showed up 11:30...right before their lunch break. Was done by 12PM.  There was less than 10 people there.

Thanks guys @audaciousnomad @ETatBKK for your informative on-ground reports. Great to know ahead of time how it's looking like over at MTT.

Just wondering if anyone here knows if for 60 Day COVID extensions in BKK, is Counter K @ MTT the default go to location or does one head to CW for that depending on what visa one is currently on? I'm on an STV and am wondering if I'm supposed to head to MTT to apply for a Covid Extension?

I've done 4 Covid ext based on a visa exempt.  The IOs each time have confirmed there was no need to do 90-day report.

Some TVM feel it's necessary (basic maths suggests this) and others feel it's not being enforced as the extension is effect the 90-day report.

I'm not referring to Changwattana, retirement visa etc...  just MTT and visa exempt entries.

Your reply based on actual experience would be appreciated.