90 day report online is working ?

Trying to do the 90 day report online , I am in the time frame 15 to 7 days can fill out the 1st page ok then go to second page , please contact you local immigration office. Anyone also having problems??? Search engine I am using Google Crome. Thanks.

The site is working.

Many times people get that message due to entering some incorrect info on page one. 

Only complete the required fields with a red asterick beside them other than your first and middle name.

Use the drop down menu for nationality and the calendar for your date of entry.

Be sure the TM6 number includes the alpha and numeric part of it (AB12345).

48 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The site is working.

Many times people get that message due to entering some incorrect info on page one. 

Only complete the require fields other than you first and middle name.

Use the drop down menu for nationality and the calendar for your date of entry.

Be sure the TM6 number includes the alfa and numeric part of it (AB12345).

Thanks Joe

Tried again , left out middle and first name ,used drop box for nationality and arrival date same problem . I did the last notification ok few months back. Anyway 90 day report due date 2nd August. Will try again tomorrow or call the hotline number.

been experienced the same since Monday last week, no luck. been try different set of data (including testing wrong data), on different computer and on freshly installed device, the app and the site responded the same error - 'contact your local immigration office'.

since my expiration date is exactly next Tuesday (that is in between 2 public holiday next week). to avoid the craziness of next week, I went to MTT this morning. a bit more busy than usual, in and out about an hour but still not too bad.

certainly MTT is not on our hit list, but go there this week may avoid unexpected crowd in next 2 weeks ! 

20210720_095309_DxO.thumb.jpg.ab60d5864a00513eeb6c077d31f76d1e.jpg

Mine is due Chonburi 31/7.  Last time I got a 90 day bank checking form requiring update on my 800K bank book.  New regs have been inflicted on Chonburi regarding curfew/essential travel.  Can I still drive to my bank then Immigration with a police presence on the roads?

41 minutes ago, mikebell said:

Mine is due Chonburi 31/7.  Last time I got a 90 day bank checking form requiring update on my 800K bank book.  New regs have been inflicted on Chonburi regarding curfew/essential travel.  Can I still drive to my bank then Immigration with a police presence on the roads?

Unless you have to leave the Chonburi province I see no reason for you having a problem going to immigration in Jomtien.

You will not be able to do it on the 31st since that is a Saturday.

Have you tried doing your 90 day report online?

The site doesn't work for those people - like me - that have DWPs through BOI companies. We have to go to Chamchuri Sq. The online portal used to work perfectly for us, but not any more.

But it's typical... They make living and working in Thailand more and more difficult for the group of people the government claims it wants to attract!!

Edited by JRG23
  • Like 1

On 7/21/2021 at 8:55 AM, ubonjoe said:

Unless you have to leave the Chonburi province I see no reason for you having a problem going to immigration in Jomtien.

You will not be able to do it on the 31st since that is a Saturday.

Have you tried doing your 90 day report online?

Thanks for your prompt response.  I haven't tried On-line reporting because of all the bad press here.  This time would be complicated by the necessity of providing lots of papers regarding my 800K bankbook.

I'm having the same problem.  This happened on my last 90 day cycle too and I finally gave up and went to Immigration to file the 90-day in person.  Prior to that, the online reporting always worked for me.  I don't believe that the problem is being caused by incorrect information being entered on the first page.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, suzannegoh said:

I'm having the same problem.  This happened on my last 90 day cycle too and I finally gave up and went to Immigration to file the 90-day in person.  Prior to that, the online reporting always worked for me.  I don't believe that the problem is being caused by incorrect information being entered on the first page.

Was the site down when you tried to your previous report. It was down from mid February to April.

I suspect the report you did in person was not entered in the online report database. Others have had the same problem,

Using the mobile app will probably inform you that is the problem by a message stating you are outside the reporting window.

Other are being informed they are on overstay when using the mobile app due their previous extension application was not entered in the database.

Android app is here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.immeService&hl=en

Apple: https://apps.apple.com/th/app/imm-eservice/id1464624948

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Was the site down when you tried to your previous report. It was down from mid February to April.

I suspect the report you did in person was not entered in the online report database. Others have had the same problem,

Using the mobile app will probably inform you that is the problem by a message stating you are outside the reporting window.

Other are being informed they are on overstay when using the mobile app due their previous extension application was not entered in the database.

Android app is here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.immeService&hl=en

Apple: https://apps.apple.com/th/app/imm-eservice/id1464624948

Neither the Android nor the iOS app seem to be functional.  Both require registration but neither allow you to register. 

12 minutes ago, suzannegoh said:

Neither the Android nor the iOS app seem to be functional.  Both require registration but neither allow you to register. 

Just logged in and opened the app on Android.

The problem could be the connection to the internet you are using. A VPN will not work. Some IP's for certain service providers do not work with it. Try turning off wifi and use data.

The problem could be the connection to the internet you are using. A VPN will not work. Some IP's for certain service providers do not work with it. Try turning off wifi and use data.

Thanks, but there's nothing wrong with my internet connection.

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I finally got the app running on an iPhone and was able to register.  What it’s telling me is that my current status is “Overstay: 119 days”.  That must mean that my last 90-day report (which was submitted in person at the Immigration Office) was not entered into the system.

I’m planning to leave Thailand 3 days after the current 90-day report comes due anyway, so I’m thinking that maybe the way to solve the problem is just to skip submitting the 90-day report.

Edited by suzannegoh

1 hour ago, suzannegoh said:

I finally got the app running on an iPhone and was able to register.  What it’s telling me is that my current status is “Overstay: 119 days”.  That must mean that my last 90-day report (which was submitted in person at the Immigration Office) was not entered into the system.

That means you last extension of stay was not entered in the online 90 day reporting system.

It is not for being late doing a 90 day report. When that is not entered in the system it tell you that you are not within reporting window.

8 hours ago, suzannegoh said:

Same for me; the online reporting system has been successful for me for the last 5 online 90 day reports.

In April 2021 my visa agent renewed my annual Non IM - O visa and he did an in-person first 90 day report at the same time (same process as in 2020)

Now, my July online 90 day report fails on submission of the first page with the old chestnut msg contact IM; I had to have my visa agent do an in-person 90 day report at BKK for me. 

The details of the first page of the submission are identical as per the last 5 online reports I submitted; nothing has changed since June 2018. 

I can still see all my previous 5 online approved 90 day reports online.

I sent an email with all the details with screenshots to IM Division 1 ([email protected]), which was forwarded to the appropriate department??? (according to my email response).

No feedback to date; as you would expect.

I was 6 days out from my 90 day report due date, I used multiple browsers and laptops and my first page form input information is accurate and relevant.

The only logic I can assume is that the Stay Permitted Date is being referenced in the submission of the first page and that field has not been updated from the previous year's date of 17/04/21 to of 17/04/2022 in their Database as outside of that field nothing else has changed.

Being an adventurous type I called the Imm help hotline 1178 for assistance.

Well, after 30 mins on the phone of “sorry for the inconvenience all of our officers are currently assisting other callers; please stay on the line we will serve you as soon as possible” and the tranquil pleasant relaxing elevator music.

I GAVE UP!

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Hal65 said:

This is what I'm seeing on Chrome and Firefox:

There is more than one reason for getting that message.

A small error when entering the info on page one can cause it. Only complete the required fields and use the drop down menu for nationality and the calendar for date of arrival.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

Is there again an issue with the 90days online reporting?

Probably the same one mentioned before in this topic.

Have you applied for a new extension of stay since your last report?

There is a problem with system at some immigration offices that causes you to get the message due to the system detecting you are on a overstay since your new extension is not recorded in the system.

Probably the same one mentioned before in this topic.

Have you applied for a new extension of stay since your last report?

There is a problem with system at some immigration offices that causes you to get the message due to the system detecting you are on a overstay since your new extension is not recorded in the system.

Last extension of stay was in June/Non O

Last 90 days online in July

12 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

Last extension of stay was in June/Non O

Last 90 days online in July

Was that when you applied for the extension or when the new one started?

Are you sure you are within the 15 day (2 weeks before) window to do the report.

• Like 1