90 day report online is working ?

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Was that when you applied for the extension or when the new one started?

Are you sure you are within the 15 day (2 weeks before) window to do the report.

Due on 6th october.

Online not working.

Just went to post office right now and sent it by post. I know, it's already too late. Not 14 days before due date.

Stupid thing: online within the 14 days. You don't know if it works or not. Tried, and it did not work but already too late to do it by post because must be at least 14 days before due date.

They can't do anything properly in this country.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, aZooZa said:

My report date is October 8th. I've been trying to do it online for a week now. Could someone please tell me what my window is now to report successfully both online and at the Jomtien IO in person? Much appreciated. 

In person up to 7 days after due.

Online up to due date.

Why continue with online. If not working for you then forget it.

Go in person. Also why go after it's due.

I wonder if the Immigration website has gone down again? I can't say re 90 day but I was recently unable to make a TM30 online (I have the necessary account,  password etc) though I always used to be able. Just kept getting an inspecified error message when I tried to save the report. That was a week ago. Today, I can't log on at all, says unable to connect to server.

6 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

I wonder if the Immigration website has gone down again? I can't say re 90 day but I was recently unable to make a TM30 online (I have the necessary account,  password etc) though I always used to be able. Just kept getting an inspecified error message when I tried to save the report. That was a week ago. Today, I can't log on at all, says unable to connect to server.

It appears immigrations extranet is down. I got the same message for TM30 and 90 reports.

image.png.1ee979709d21e2b0a05b569310f08a22.png

Yes, down again.

And when did I do my report (completed)? Yesterday :tongue:

Sometimes I earn some luck :biggrin:

Be optimistic and hope that the crashed system is recovered tomorrow.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Regarding the TM30 online, I have an account as well. If you leave the country can you add that 'ending date' on there somewhere or start a new line ? Also can you update a new passport on the TM30 site or just have immigration do it when go to transfer stamps ?   Thanks..... 

On 10/3/2021 at 2:58 PM, KhunBENQ said:

Be optimistic and hope that the crashed system is recovered tomorrow.

Tomorrow (Monday)? Not quite.

But now, Tuesday Oct 5, 2021 11:46 it is online.

Status check worked OK.

• 1 month later...

It's not working for me. I got a new passport this year, and did the first 90-day report in person, and then by mail.
I guess it will only work again if I get out of Thailand and come back.
So that will be mailed reports for me going forward...

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, SymS said:

It's not working for me. I got a new passport this year, and did the first 90-day report in person, and then by mail.

I had a similar situation.

I had a new passport at the start of the year and did my visa extension through an agent not long after that. I was unable to do the 90 day report via the app after that as I had done previously So I got the agent to do the first 90 day report thinking I would be okay next time.

Unfortunately I'm still getting the same overstay message. I did ask about it last time I was in there and the immigration officer said something about that app is no longer being used it's an old version. But I was unable to get any clarity with regards to if there was a new version or what was happening.

I guess I will try again when it's due next month and also try the web version with some of the advice offered here.

Be great if somebody could point to the latest information with regards to online reporting. 

Thanks

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 1 said:

I guess I will try again when it's due next month and also try the web version with some of the advice offered here.

You will be doing it via mail or in person. The app will give overstay message and net will be "report to your nearest immigration office"

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/8/2021 at 10:35 AM, SymS said:

Update. Mine is due on the 23rd. I tried yesterday (15 days before) with the Android app, but it did not go through. I tried again this morning with the app. I could go through.  There are fields for the GPS location, but I was unable to fill them. My application is still pending, so I'll find out soon.
I have sent my application by mail as well yesterday. I may end up with two.... It happened once before...

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, SymS said:

Update. Mine is due on the 23rd. I tried yesterday (15 days before) with the Android app, but it did not go through. I tried again this morning with the app. I could go through.  There are fields for the GPS location, but I was unable to fill them. My application is still pending, so I'll find out soon.
I have sent my application by mail as well yesterday. I may end up with two.... It happened once before...

It worked this time. My report was approved from the Android app, even I could not input my GPS coordinates.
I could not submit my report 15 days before, but 14 days before was fine.

• Thanks 1

On 11/9/2021 at 9:28 PM, SymS said:

It worked this time. My report was approved from the Android app, even I could not input my GPS coordinates.
I could not submit my report 15 days before, but 14 days before was fine.

Thanks for reposting.

I'm curious did you need to use your phones internet connection rather than Wi-Fi to log in?

On 11/11/2021 at 4:22 PM, ubonjoe said:

I have used WIFI to do my 90 day reports using the app.

Probably about a year ago I had also but then I was unable to log in unless I changed to my mobile internet connection. I discovered this after a review I read on the Google Play store. 

Curious to know are you using an iPhone?

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Have you checked the permissions on settings for the app. There might be one enabled that keeps it from accessing WIFI.

Cheers. I hadn't done this. But on your suggestion I have just gone into the settings and checked. There is no specific option for Wi-Fi but there is for location files and camera so I approved those.

But still no success.

But I take your broader point that the issue is probably at my end. But I'm no stranger to technology and there's certainly nothing springing to mind that could be the problem. Particularly as I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the app including clearing all local storage.