HBO Go - no more live channels?

cyril sneer

They discontinued the live tv ar the end of June. However every single live movie on all of those live channels is available to stream on the app. Even the Cinemax movies that were being streamed live are available to choose and steam. Why do you need the love TV when you can just choose a movie and watch it at your liessire?  Other than have someone else choose what you will watch, the live Tv options were a useless feature. 

Edited by wmlc
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/31/2021 at 6:55 PM, cyril sneer said:

so yes, live channels removed like i said

Then you said something about being updated and I tried to show you the official announcement about it being cancelled. If you look in the app, you can find all the info. It’s like magic you know. Next time maybe you can ask the local Thai visa expert. We have them all here. The visa expert, the IT expert, the doctor, and the reps from all the steaming apps. We even have fortune tellers here to that can predict the future. Best of all, it’s free for those who have too much time on their hands. 

Edited by wmlc
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, wmlc said:

Then you said something about being updated and I tried to show you the official announcement about it being cancelled. If you look in the app, you can find all the info. It’s like magic you know. Next time maybe you can ask the local Thai visa expert. We have them all here. The visa expert, the IT expert, the doctor, and the reps from all the steaming apps. We even have fortune tellers here to that can predict the future. Best of all, it’s free for those who have too much time on their hands. 

thank you for showing the announcement that there will no longer be channels

I made the thread to find out if this was the case or not

another poster asked if I had updated the app, so said 'it's updated'

not sure what you're harping on about, very confusing 

On 7/30/2021 at 8:14 AM, wmlc said:

They discontinued the live tv ar the end of June. However every single live movie on all of those live channels is available to stream on the app

I'm still confused  what is the advantage of  "live tv"  over

"streamed on demand"   I can only see advantages to streamed on demand  ie:  you can watch what you want when you want  not when some one else decides as with "live tv"