Bang Sue Central Station: Accepting walk-ins for vaccination from 60+, pregnant women and overweight people

webfact

8pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Dr Phairot Surattanawanich, deputy chief of the department of Medical Services, told Sanook that being vaccinated against Covid-19 could lessen symptoms and possible death from the virus. 

With this in mind he invited people who need a first dose of vaccine to go to the Bang Sue Grand Central vaccination center from now until the end of the month. 

Three categories of people can walk in for vaccination from 9 am to 5 pm entering through doors 2,3 and 4.

They are people aged 60 and over, pregnant women who have carried their babies for at least 12 weeks (with proof of that) and people who weigh 100 kilograms and above. 

No mention was made of foreigners in this report though registration has begun for them online to be vaccinated at the new station in Chatuchak district in northern Bangkok. 

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright ASEAN NOW 2021-07-22

- Whatever you're going through, the Samaritans are here for you

can americans get vaccinated with this new plan??

they do not state what vaccine they are using, if it is sinovac or sinopharm, i would not waste the time going up there.

as usual Thai. government does not give out all the FACTS about something.

i doubt they will ever learn to be transparent about any thing especially if it involves money.

any body want to buy some submarines?? how does that air craft carrier work that they do not use, no airplanes. i guess it does not cost anything to have it tied up or maintenance.

as they have allready shown how they feel about getting vaccine, bodies dropping dead in the streets of bangkok and bodies all over the country that were unable to go to a hospital.

yes, a lot of Thai. people are affraid to be vaccinated, look at what they have been told, they do not believe the government.

57 minutes ago, webfact said:

No mention was made of foreigners in this report though registration has begun for them online to be vaccinated at the new station in Chatuchak district in northern Bangkok. 

Conscientiously speaking, a link supporting the item of news mentioned in the above paragraph would be most appropriate - and appreciated.

4 hours ago, webfact said:

And for those who reside in the rest of the nation?

But not for those outside Bangkok and it's surrounding provinces who have to queue up at Bang Sue with Thais for a jab not something I would risk. Don't want to come back from Bangkok with the Wuflu Indian variant having queued and been told they have finished for the day. Double fail!

12 minutes ago, Pedrogaz said:

Yes, I am going to get on the non-existent bus service and go into Bangkok for them to tell me they have no vaccine.....then come home and isolate for 5 days after wasting a whole day. Yuck.

15 days.

I am going tomorrow; a friend went today.