1 Year Extension for Non "O" Retirement, Jomtien, What exactly means "Come to Immigration 1 month before"

German National, Arrived in Thailand with 60 day Tourist Visa at 22.01.2021, after some Visa Covid extensions changed to "Non O Immigrant Visa", retirement, admitted 14. June 2021 until 11 September 2021. Verbally the officer at Jomtien Immigration told me I should apply for 1 year extension "1 month before". Now I want to prepare the process for 1 year visa extension:

1. What does "1 month before" actually mean? Latest (which in my case mean for example between 3rd and 10th September)? Earliest (Maybe between 12 September an 19 September?)?

2. Which form I have to fill out ?

3. For Visa change I had some additional stuff to do like: I had to draw the location of my condo (manually), I had to sign some additional documents like that I am informed about legality of stay etc ... What additional documents are actually needed for 1 year extension?

I use money in Bank. 

My mistake under point 1:

1. What does "1 month before" actually mean? Latest (which in my case mean for example between 3rd and 10th September August)? Earliest (Maybe between 12 September an 19 September August?)?

I understand: As my Visa expire at 11th September 21 I can apply earliest at 12 August 21 for the 1 year extension.

Thank you.

Edited by Luckyman999

9 minutes ago, Pedrogaz said:

It is very vague, isn't it? I imagine it means something like, when you next extend your stay, come to immigration one month before the current visa is extended to.

It means that the application can be done up to one month early. It is not mandatory you do it that early.

A extension can be applied for at any time during that month.

Visa Extension Docs - Jomtien (last Jan.)

• Bank statement
  • Bank Passbook 1st page + last 3 months pages.
  • Passport ID page + ALL visas
  • TM 6
  • TM 7 + 1 photo passport size
  • Rental Agreement